Season Ticket Renewals

371 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes, I have done so already or will be doing so regardless of where the money is going
    • No, I won't renew while the current board are in charge
    • No, I won't be renewing due to other reasons
    • I am unsure whether to renew or not and will be waiting to see what happens first

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No hesitation. ST already bought. There may be issues with the Board but in recent times when is that never the case? The plan and objectives for next season and the 2 seasons after is crystal clear. The plan to raise additional equity in the Autumn is clear. Other than for personal affordability issues, there is - in my assessment - no reason of any substance whatsoever not to renew STs.

I'm already looking forward to next season. And looking forward to the team getting massive support home and away.

i wont renew until the manager is removed or leaves

i have already sent a letter and returned my application expressing my disgust at the rubbish we have to watch each week

before anyone says i am 71 years old have supported gers in the bad and great times so i am not a fair weather fan

i just wish more fans would vent their anger against the manager. i was at dunfermline on saturday and everyone i spoke were glad it was the last game as it is a chore supporting at the moment

i have already sent a letter and returned my application expressing my disgust at the rubbish we have to watch each week

before anyone says i am 71 years old have supported gers in the bad and great times so i am not a fair weather fan

i just wish more fans would vent their anger against the manager. i was at dunfermline on saturday and everyone i spoke were glad it was the last game as it is a chore supporting at the moment

Ye pressed "Add Reply" twice ya auld bugger

:lol:

You are a fair weather fan, why deny it?

All our tickets bought yesterday I believe around 3000 sold so far.... We have a hardcore of around 20,000 fans who will renew whatever happens.

That'll be good enough to see us through to when the Championship season starts, with accompanying match day ticket sales.

Not renewed yet myself - only reason being I'm pondering a change of seat & best option/way to go about it.

BTW - I'd like a manager change, ideally, but I'll take a McCoist led Rangers over NO Rangers every day of the week.

And you can't support the club through this bad time?

How can anyone not renew cause of a the board.

I just can't understand that. It will make no difference. Support the club

£70million pissed up against the wall with the board taking their bonuses. This doesn't affect the team? I want to renew but I want to know where the money is going.

So you say you're not a fair weather fan yet you complain about the fact you are watching rubbish and that you are not renewing because of who the manager is and because it's a chore to watch? Bit of a contradiction there mate.

I will renew but more from a sense of loyalty to the club than a backing of the board.

I do not trust the complete board, I think there are members who view us as nothing more than a cash cow but I also don't believe it's the entire boards fault.

I also think that DK is our best chance of survival but I'm sick of hearing nothing but rhetoric from him.

However, I think that our style of play will be the biggest reason that our ST sales drop off the edge of a cliff. We play unentertaining football, that lack any fluidity or tactical nous.

I won't give 400 quid to a board who have pissed away tens millions of pounds posted dire financial results yet still taken their bonuses

You done it under David Murray Craig and Craig Whyte etc............the only difference now is it's public knowledge whats been happening.

Under Murray and Whyte it wasn't. So nothing has changed apart from Murray gagged the media this board aren't.

We will renew our 7 seats in the Govan east corner.

I have not been up yet, going to go up to Ibrox some time before the deadline.

One of our 7 is my wee boys. He is 2 and has not been to a game yet but I'm planning on taking him to his 1st game next season.

You done it under David Murray Craig and Craig Whyte etc............the only difference now is it's public knowledge whats been happening.

Under Murray and Whyte it wasn't. So nothing has changed apart from Murray gagged the media this board aren't.

So that makes it alright then? Not a penny more from me until these chancers are gone!

At this moment in time I won't be renewing. I will wait and see what Dave King and Richard Gough have to say today.

I'm not prepared to give the people currently running our club my money. Somers, Wallace, the Easdales, Laxey, BP...