Season Ticket Renewals

371 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes, I have done so already or will be doing so regardless of where the money is going
    • No, I won't renew while the current board are in charge
    • No, I won't be renewing due to other reasons
    • I am unsure whether to renew or not and will be waiting to see what happens first

At this moment in time I won't be renewing. I will wait and see what Dave King and Richard Gough have to say today.

I'm not prepared to give the people currently running our club my money. Somers, Wallace, the Easdales, Laxey, BP...

the only one taking a lot is Wallace you have to pay the going rate for a guy of that calibre just like the tarriers do with liewell who does an outstanding job for them.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading over today to renew.

I won't give 400 quid to a board who have pissed away tens millions of pounds posted dire financial results yet still taken their bonuses

Where do you get your info, sos.

You'll find this board have not pissed away tens of millions of pounds, it was the previous board. Where is it stated as fact that anyone has taken a bonus, this time around bonuses have to be earned, so in effect if GW gets a bonus that must be good news for us as he and the business have performed well.

I won't be renewing until I find out exactly what's happening with the board. It's unacceptable what's been going on over the past few years and I've basically had enough.

I've got the money sitting there so it's just a question of getting some answers.

That'll be good enough to see us through to when the Championship season starts, with accompanying match day ticket sales.

Not renewed yet myself - only reason being I'm pondering a change of seat & best option/way to go about it.

BTW - I'd like a manager change, ideally, but I'll take a McCoist led Rangers over NO Rangers every day of the week.

You need to renew then apply for a transfer.

£70million pissed up against the wall with the board taking their bonuses. This doesn't affect the team? I want to renew but I want to know where the money is going.

The report showed in detail where the money went. And Wallace wasn't in charge of it then.

Renewed mines this morning, my son's has been renewed too

I genuinely believe a new manager would encourage many others to renew and boost sales

Rangers will never prosper as a football team under McCoist and he is driving more fans away with his negative inept tactics than any other factor.

How much money has Ally McCoist actually cost Rangers in the last 3 years, It is frightening !

Losses to Malmo and Maribor cost 10s or millions

Cup loses to Falkirk, Dun Utd x 3, Inverness, Forfar and QotS deprived the club of additional income.

The purchase of mediocre footballer with inflated wages and no sell on value. (If anyone believes that Ally was not consulted in wage negotiations then they are really naive or simply in denial)

The drop in attendances mean losses in catering , programme sales, rising star purchases and corporate Hospitality.

The Jaunts to 5 star hotels before away games

The cancelling of Saturday fixtures due to international weekends would have hit the club hard, especially in the areas mentioned above, hospitality etc

That's not how it works.

You don't renew then when public sale happens you get a pick if the seats left first come first served

You can also renew and then transfer. The ticket office will then contact you with suggestions after deadline day or you contact them.

There are 7 of us sit together in the West Enclosure, another 4 members of our bus have renewed and asked to transfer beside us. The ticket office are going to contact them after deadline day.

You can also e-mail the ticket office and request a transfer after you renew webmail@rangers.co.uk

You can also renew and then transfer. The ticket office will then contact you with suggestions after deadline day or you contact them.

There are 7 of us sit together in the West Enclosure, another 4 members of our bus have renewed and asked to transfer beside us. The ticket office are going to contact them after deadline day.

You can also e-mail the ticket office and request a transfer after you renew webmail@rangers.co.uk

Clearly different from what the club told me last year.

Good news tho.

Was it the current board who burned through the money ? In my case I moved to England 5 months ago so a ST is not a sensible approach for me as I will only get to a few games. I guarantee to spend the ST money on the club on match day & on official merchandise. I am also daft enough to buy more shares if this becomes an option.

I won't be renewing until I find out exactly what's happening with the board. It's unacceptable what's been going on over the past few years and I've basically had enough.

I've got the money sitting there so it's just a question of getting some answers.

What questions do you have mate?

I will renew. My gripe is with the quality of the manager and not the board. If Dave King wants to help Rangers, he should do it without trying to run the club. These businessmen should work together for the good of the club.

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times over but is it true that if you have previously paid for your ticket in 4 instalments you can continue to do so this year? I thought that option had been removed and we all had to use Zebra.

EDIT: Forget the above, I've just had a good look at the email I got sent from Rangers and it explains things pretty well.

This is probably a stupid question,,, but this 4 month plan with Zebra finance,,, as I renewed last year on the auto system I have heard that I can't use the link to our website ???,, i have tried but it always says my basket is empy,,, so guessing I have to download the form. Do I just send the form back to our ticket office address and assume they forward it on,,or is there a different address for these Zebra punters? Never saw any mention on the email of a return address for Zebra requests.

Also if anyone has done this already it would be nice to hear if you get some sort of confirmation after sending,,,, I live in England so can't just pop in and was going to send it in this week some time,, obviously would like to know how long to leave things before chasing it up as it gets closer to the cut off??

Cheers :)