Number of season tickets sold

It is breaking me up not renewing for the first time in 27 years.

Never a question in the past - however now this board (or any other) needs to work a bit harder at getting me to renew rather the the assumption I will.

I had remained convinced in myself I would renew as it is in my blood - not weakened yet

How brave of you :rolleyes:

with your way of thinking I take it I'm more of a loyal fan than you since I renewed weeks before you did?

I didn't mention loyalty, I just can't stand cringe worthy posts like that one. If people want to renew they can nobody is threatening their lives if they don't, if they choose not to fine but tone down the stuff about how horrible it is not to be, it's an individual's choice.

Give the spives fu*k all,,,, when are youse c*nts on here gonna realise were getting passed aboot like a scud book in the jail !!!!!! 70 million in 24 months doon the swanny. tells its own story...asked one of the easdales just after Raith scored at easter road , as they were sitting 5 seats away from me ,,,,,, wheres aw this money going ,, ? who are blue pitch ? Margerita holdings ? the Scumbag flicked the back of his ear ,,, as if to say your getting flung a deafy.....how any true Rangers men could stand by these f*ckpigs is beyond me ....... and it breaks my heart to post this as we are a fractured support .... and i truly believe there are tarriers on this site posing as bluenoses .......DISSCUSTED PROD .... Toryglen True Blues .....QS !!!!

I'm with you 100%, especially about the loss of 70m and there being many non bluesnoses on here.

Stand stong with your money in your pocket and we will get these thieves out our club, or at the very least let them finally understand and accept that its only us fans putting the money in that keeps the company going; a company for which we have no idea who truely calls the shots.

The company has a CEO who has shown he has no idea how to generate money unless a sheik comes in and writes a cheque for it i.e at Man City.

Get them out.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Fool me again and again, i'm a fcuking fool!

I'm with you 100%, especially about the loss of 70m and there being many non bluesnoses on here.

Stand stong with your money in your pocket and we will get these thieves out our club, or at the very least let them finally understand and accept that its only us fans putting the money in that keeps the company going; a company for which we have no idea who truely calls the shots.

The company has a CEO who has shown he has no idea how to generate money unless a sheik comes in and writes a cheque for it i.e at Man City.

Get them out.

:shifty:

Get them out.

Your overlord has a very simple way of "getting them out" (the shareholders) - spend some money & buy the shares...

But King would not want to do that - not when he can spin you all a yarn, take your money and deliver absolutely nothing.

:shifty:

Wank.

On another note, I'd PM a couple of admin guys on here with no reply.

Was asking how to delete my account.

Anybody tell me how, other than getting banned? (would'nt be a problem mind)

Don't want the ability to come on here trying the correct ally haters.

Off to the follow follow with the real bears.

Get them out.

70 million wasn't lost. .

Get them out.

:lol:

35 of that 70 was stumped up by the same people accused of "losing" it.

I see the boycott of season books and logic is in full swing.

. This board are a disgrace guys who have renew for 20 to 30 years have just had enough does that not tell all you want to known because of these greedy bastards who are in for the fans money

Wank.

Toodle pip old chap.

Wank.

Like the guy going to Barca with his mhanky pals or the guy giving up his seat at Ibrox for one at the Girodome?

. This board are a disgrace guys who have renew for 20 to 30 years have just had enough does that not tell all you want to known because of these greedy bastards who are in for the fans money

Does that include Ally.

His salary for the year would cover half the boards for the year.