Number of season tickets sold

Well, what is it, up to the 16th cut off date, then out to general sale. Maybe 28,000ish at the end of the whole period. Could be better, but then again, so could the football on show.

If (and it's a big if) 28,000 are sold remember that prices increased by 20% so that's the equivalent income of 33,600 at last year's prices. So very little change in income from year to year despite the boycott.

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

I0000HSFZ1loWgYk.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooft what a reply

Not knit picking mate, but i dont remember seeing ibrox full anytime in the last two years, although a couple of games it was reported as being full but that included ST seats as well which were not all there.

don't know which team you've been watching but Ibrox has been full on more than one occasion. WATP

If (and it's a big if) 28,000 are sold remember that prices increased by 20% so that's the equivalent income of 33,600 at last year's prices. So very little change in income from year to year despite the boycott.

That's not good enough though is it! No longer have any share issue cash to burn through. Would still need £5-6M + £1.5m just to make it through the season.

If Hertz and Hobbos are in our league next season and only one automatic place up for grabs , I can see a some excellent Marketing and PR that will shift more ST's. The one season to the top and we could feck it up! I renewed and as i set the payments to start via bank transfer on 14th May , then mine's is still to be added to that figure. I am sure others will be in the same boat. Come KO in July or August some who didn't renew may start to re-think.

I'm defo renewing, but wanna move my seat from the copland front so i'm gonna have 2 wait till after the 16th. As a ranger we gotta back them....back the team not the regime!

16-18k? ����������������������

Give me 24hrs and I'll give you an actual up to date but it was less than 3200 at the beginning of the week!

Guy at the ticket office just said sales are around high teens for sales.

So thinking 16000 to 18000

Not the 2000 reported by a few groups.

I'd like to think sales will pick up near end of deadline as always.

How long ago were they making these claims? I'd expect a vast portion of the sales to have come after April pay day