new season ticket

looking to buy my first season ticket for me and my son now the renewal deadline is over tomorrow. wont be able to get up to every game but will be up for as many as we can. does it have to be in the family section as my boy is only 6 or can it be anywhere in the stadium?? if so where would anyone recommend??

Never too young, took my boy to a reserve Rangers scum game when he was four. When asked he said Rangers won one nil in the first half but celtic won one nil in the second. He is now one of the biggest bluenoses in the world.

Never too young, took my boy to a reserve Rangers scum game when he was four. When asked he said Rangers won one nil in the first half but celtic won one nil in the second. He is now one of the biggest bluenoses in the world.

my boy loves everything about Rangers iv drummed it into him since he was about 2 lol and i really cant wait to take him to ibrox been waiting a couple of years now. think 6 is a good age to start taking him

At that age I think you should keep to the family section in the Broomloan. You say he gets bored so when they organise kids stuff he should keep a bit of interest which is what the Club does in that section.

yes mate defo something to think about

cheers bud still maybe thinking hes too young but fuck it i know he will love it when we are there

My son is 2 and we got him a season ticket last year. It's in the Govan east corner. We haven't taken him to any games yet, think we will take him to a game next season to see how he gets on. When he isn't using it you can phone up and upgrade it to a adult ticket.

Get it somewhere under cover. If your boy is getting wet and cold he will not want to stay.

I'd say Copland front near the back would be the best place for you.

At that age I think you should keep to the family section in the Broomloan. You say he gets bored so when they organise kids stuff he should keep a bit of interest which is what the Club does in that section.

yes mate defo something to think about

No thinking required - JCD is 100% correct. :thumbup:

Far better for you to occasionally feel a bit awkward amongst the kids without your son, than for everyone's enjoyment being ruined if he's not having fun in the adult section.

i know he will enjoy it he loves everything Rangers am just abit weary as he is very restless sometimes. only took him cinema twice cus its so hard to keep him still but i guess with 45000 other bears we wont have a problem

Go for it, I remember going when I was round about that age. Looked forward to it all week, so much excitement on the day.

If I am honest, I was bored by Half time, specially in the winter, mind you didn't have a seat then.

But a week later, I was gagging for the next game.

It will all be part of his history and something he will be able to look back on. It will be a big bond between you, especially with the journey you will need to take.

Did it for my kids and it's something we have now they have left the house.

and at that price, it's a steal, even if he doesn't go to many games.