membership scheme

Bombay

Not joined or going to join the DK scheme.

Also not after sympathy

I am a supporter who is not happy with where the club is at - the membership scheme does my nut in when we can't even pay for a season ticket with a bank card!

don't really get the membership scheme. What good will it do? They don't listen to the fans anyway. Fans have made their feelings on scouting etc and they have just ignored them because they dont think the time is right so whats the point of listening to fans if you don't act on it?

A membership scheme would only work in my opinion if it was the only group available to rangers fans encompassing all rangers fans into one group, we need unity not another group along with the rest. They would need to shut all the other groups and try and talk fans away from forums/sites like this to have any bearing on unity. They're should only be one thing that defines us and that's our support of Rangers, it shouldn't then be fractured down to groups dependant on opinions as is now the case.

don't really get the membership scheme. What good will it do? They don't listen to the fans anyway. Fans have made their feelings on scouting etc and they have just ignored them because they dont think the time is right so whats the point of listening to fans if you don't act on it?

A membership scheme would only work in my opinion if it was the only group available to rangers fans encompassing all rangers fans into one group, we need unity not another group along with the rest. They would need to shut all the other groups and try and talk fans away from forums/sites like this to have any bearing on unity. They're should only be one thing that defines us and that's our support of Rangers, it shouldn't then be fractured down to groups dependant on opinions as is now the case.

Disagree. The club doesn't and shouldn't be surfing website to garner fans views. If we can't determine as regulars who are timposters and who aren't how can the club?

The membership scheme was asked for by fans and the club has delivered. This body WILL 100% represent the money paying fans, the most important group the club.

The only people afraid of this scheme are the unelected fans reps that don't actually attend many games.

The people who benefit are the RSCs who have been ignored for too many years

The membership scheme will be the only fans group to legitimately use the prefix Rangers. WATP

I think people are misunderstanding what the membership scheme will be - with other clubs it gives access to areas other fans don't have, such as areas on the website like videos, news, purchasing tickets, a monthly fanzine etc.

As far as I'm aware it's not another 'group'.

For example:

http://www.chelseafc.com/membership

I think people are misunderstanding what the membership scheme will be - with other clubs it gives access to areas other fans don't have, such as areas on the website like videos, news, purchasing tickets, a monthly fanzine etc.

For example:

Aye but they'll be responsible for the integrity of the scheme rather than us having to listen to lies and spin that comes out of the camps of the fakers.

For example:

I think the membership have the usual access and discount benefits, but the Ready to Listen campaign also asked where the fans board representatives should be chosen from, with the membership scheme being the one I suggested.