Bilel Mohsni set to make debut with Tunisian National Team

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him and Tunisia but i hope he finds another club he is awful or needs a miracle

Has it really become the way if you get on with the fans it makes them ignore how badly you play

If anything I think he's become a bit of a scapegoat. Yes, his concentration is a bit erratic and his Hollywood play from the back occasionally catches him out but he is a million miles better than Jig. If its Billy that's dropped for a new CB then it'll be the wrong decision.

The semi final against Dundee Utd is always brought as a negative example of how Mohsni plays but I thought he did alright that game. Its not his fault he tried to play from the back and the central midfield's movement was so poor it resulted in lost possession. It was either that or "Fucks sake its just hoof it up to Daly again." so he really couldn't.

Get him a real centre back, experienced or not, beside him and he'll flourish.

If anything I think he's become a bit of a scapegoat. Yes, his concentration is a bit erratic and his Hollywood play from the back occasionally catches him out but he is a million miles better than Jig. If its Billy that's dropped for a new CB then it'll be the wrong decision.

The semi final against Dundee Utd is always brought as a negative example of how Mohsni plays but I thought he did alright that game. Its not his fault he tried to play from the back and the central midfield's movement was so poor it resulted in lost possession. It was either that or "Fucks sake its just hoof it up to Daly again." so he really couldn't.

Get him a real centre back, experienced or not, beside him and he'll flourish.

I would keep neither. a scapegoat i would disagree his use of the ball is poor, his passing is woeful and it is popularity keeping him there.We would be hammered against decent opposition. It was not just the united game he has cost us a few games

I would keep neither. a scapegoat i would disagree his use of the ball is poor, his passing is woeful and it is popularity keeping him there.We would be hammered against decent opposition. It was not just the united game he has cost us a few games

Some of his passing has actually been pretty good, but like most people only the negatives are remembered and the use of ball at times hasn't been bad either, yes he's made mistakes but then again so has most of the team.

There is also the aspect of the amount of clean sheets that Bell had last season, that isn't always down to the goalkeeper it is also down to the defence in front of him.

Good luck to him, it's good that he's got some recognition seeing that he came into the professional game a lot later than most players.

Some of his passing has actually been pretty good, but like most people only the negatives are remembered and the use of ball at times hasn't been bad either, yes he's made mistakes but then again so has most of the team.

There is also the aspect of the amount of clean sheets that Bell had last season, that isn't always down to the goalkeeper it is also down to the defence in front of him.

Good luck to him, it's good that he's got some recognition seeing that he came into the professional game a lot later than most players.

and some of his passing has been dreadful and amateurish. If you think the clean sheets are down to him i do not know what to say. As before i would only keep LW the rest of the back line are the worst in my lifetime.

Personally i would say it shows he came to the game later but i am happy for him in getting a call up regardless.

A serious question do you really think he could cope in the SPFL?

and some of his passing has been dreadful and amateurish. If you think the clean sheets are down to him i do not know what to say. As before i would only keep LW the rest of the back line are the worst in my lifetime.

Personally i would say it shows he came to the game later but i am happy for him in getting a call up regardless.

If he starts playing international football coupled with his ongoing progression at us there's every chance he could cope with coming up against the footballing luminaries the SPFL has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did I say all the clean sheets were down to him? I said the clean sheets weren't just down to Bell but to those in front of him. Bilel has made mistakes but so has the rest of the team, but he has also contributed to the team at times and has made some important tackles in matches. As to the top flight? Who knows? I sure as hell don't and won't find out until we're playing there to make that judgement.