Bilel Mohsni set to make debut with Tunisian National Team

Too bad. He's bloody awful and I for one am desperate to see the back of him.

:lol:

Fair enough (tu)

You'll regret that though, I genuinely can't think of a time he's put a foot wrong that cost us.

The biggest game of the season, utd in the semis, Jig's awareness was awful for the first, he stepped out trying to be smart then realised Cifti wasn't interfering and was left scrambling back looking daft. Their second, Foster thinking he was Dani Alves on our corner flag. Those two are the weak links at the back, Wallace gets forward but defends well, can get caught occasionally with a ball in behind but has the pace to deal with it, Moshni is much the same, gets forward and tries to dictate play. I'd take a full team of moshnis if I could.

Does he have any brothers? If he does sign them up (tu)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough (tu)

You'll regret that though, I genuinely can't think of a time he's put a foot wrong that cost us.

The biggest game of the season, utd in the semis, Jig's awareness was awful for the first, he stepped out trying to be smart then realised Cifti wasn't interfering and was left scrambling back looking daft. Their second, Foster thinking he was Dani Alves on our corner flag. Those two are the weak links at the back, Wallace gets forward but defends well, can get caught occasionally with a ball in behind but has the pace to deal with it, Moshni is much the same, gets forward and tries to dictate play. I'd take a full team of moshnis if I could.

In the box he has that useful ability to get his head on most balls that come in from the wings or corners.

Southend was his first club as a professional. Its rare to start so late these days so its easy to forget his relative lack of experience.

(tu) to me he is a pretty raw prospect, but there is undoubted talent there, he also seems to really be enjoying being here.

I have said for a while now that I think he needs a mentor, a good knowledgeable CB who can guide him over the next few years, and we could see a great player emerge. Then again he might flop, time will tell I guess :lol:

Fair enough (tu)

To be fair it was his slip that cost us in the challenge cup final, but I like him actually.

To be fair it was his slip that cost us in the challenge cup final, but I like him actually.

You might be right (tu)

I've wiped that game from my memory but I do recall a slip in the build up to their goal. He's a talent, and like others have said if he had a mentoring centre half in there with him I reckon we'd see him turn into a great ball playing and carrying centre half. Boogie was just as erratic yet fans loved him. As did I, the game would be stale and players, like they do now, refuse to show and boogie would go on a lung busting run that would create space for others, Moshni has that determination and ability too (tu)