Ex-Rangers star Goram hit at Parklea charity match

I was there. At the final whistle all the kids ran on to Goram to celebrate etc. In the midst, a taig runs on and is supposed to have slapped him on the back of the head. I missed the actual incident, but seen Goram point at him as if to say 'fuck you', then bouncers huckled the guy. Typical taig. To be fair, most of the other tims were calling the guy an embarrassment and a fanny. Its a kids charity match and was played in a good atmosphere aswell.

People seem to think the Port is all tims but we have a Rangers supporters club and 2 lodges.

Can you say the same for your town?

I used to think the same mate, but the mrs is from there, and in the wee mans chool, him and all his pals are rangers fans. I think it just looks like theres more taigs, cos they never have that smelly tap aff.

I used to think the same mate, but the mrs is from there, and in the wee mans chool, him and all his pals are rangers fans. I think it just looks like theres more taigs, cos they never have that smelly tap aff.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of tims and they are bitter bastards but there are also a lot of good blue noses.