hypocrisy

i have just been reading another scottish football forum and the hatred towards us is clear to see which we obviously expect. But what really winds me up is us being called cheats and what not for leaving creditors out of pocket. Now of course it was out of order that happened but unless im missing something did hearts, dunfermline, livingston, motherwell, dundee (twice) and a few others not do this exact same thing when they all entered administration?? but to see the way they go on about us its as if none of this ever happened. Total hypocrisy and its fucking sickening. CUNTS the lot of them!!! and i really cant wait till we are back at the top where we belong to shut these fuckers up.

Being hated by others is par for the course when you are constantly striving to be the best.

Couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, if they want to call us cheats then let them. Rising to it is what they want.

There is a reason we sing 'you're only hear to see the Rangers'.

i have just been reading another scottish football forum and the hatred towards us is clear to see which we obviously expect. But what really winds me up is us being called cheats and what not for leaving creditors out of pocket. Now of course it was out of order that happened but unless im missing something did hearts, dunfermline, livingston, motherwell, dundee (twice) and a few others not do this exact same thing when they all entered administration?? but to see the way they go on about us its as if none of this ever happened. Total hypocrisy and its fucking sickening. CUNTS the lot of them!!! and i really cant wait till we are back at the top where we belong to shut these fuckers up.

You forgot Co-op Bank investors and Glasgow City Council tax-payers who have also been short-changed by one club in particular. In fact that activity may not be bad accounting but in fact illegality.

These people have had to look up to us for their entire existence. It was to be expected that they would enjoy our shortfall but they know we will be back and they are only enjoying it while they can.

Let them.

Guessing the site in question is pish and bovril?

Some of the anti-Rangers crap on that site is vile and goes way beyond one set of fans hating another club.

It's mostly the same pathetic handful of scum on that site spouting the same tired anti-Rangers crap day in and day out.

Best thing for any Bear to do is not log into or look at that shower of ****site and don't line the pockets of these fuds by giving them hits.

Guessing the site in question is pish and bovril?

Some of the anti-Rangers crap on that site is vile and goes way beyond one set of fans hating another club.

It's mostly the same pathetic handful of scum on that site spouting the same tired anti-Rangers crap day in and day out.

Best thing for any Bear to do is not log into or look at that shower of ****site and don't line the pockets of these fuds by giving them hits.

aye it is indeed. im not registered on there or nothing i just sometimes have a wee look but i dont think ill be going back

aye it is indeed. im not registered on there or nothing i just sometimes have a wee look but i dont think ill be going back

A few bears used to post on that site but over the last 3 years or so it's been taken over by rabid anti Rangers scum and it's not just them from the beast end either.

Heard the pile of pish was almost shut down till Rangers went into admin and the extra hits generated by that got it's advertising revenue up. (another reason hate whyte like we need it?)

A few bears used to post on that site but over the last 3 years or so it's been taken over by rabid anti Rangers scum and it's not just them from the beast end either.

Heard the pile of pish was almost shut down till Rangers went into admin and the extra hits generated by that got it's advertising revenue up. (another reason hate whyte like we need it?)

well thats it you expect from the beats from the east but when you have dundee fans for instance spouting there pish its fucking unbelievable considering they went into admin twice

well thats it you expect from the beats from the east but when you have dundee fans for instance spouting there pish its fucking unbelievable considering they went into admin twice

Scottish football is beyond parody at times saw a Hearts fan the other day call Rangers cheats amazing considering his club has just written off near £30,000,000 in debt and almost £2,000,000 to hmrc.

Killie wrote off millions in bank debt (Congratulated for doing so)

Motherwell wrote off millions and sacked many low paid staff in 2002

Queens park bailed out by the scottish executive (nothing said or written about it)

Dundee in admin twice.

Livi only paid a tiny % of what they owed etc etc.

It really is hypocrisy.....

i normally wouldn't give a fuck either just sick ta death of rangers being constantly called cheats. i know i shouldn't let it bother me but it does

You shouldn't mate .Imagine your club being associated for ever with covering up pedophillia .Listen all these fuckers hated us before because we are Scotland's Priemier club .The scum have their little moment in time where they feel all regal and righteous .It will be short lived my friend .The Rangers may not be back to their rightful place for many years ,but they will be back .The thing is when they do get back ,it will be for a very very long time .These fuckers will hate us just us much then but we will be Top dogs again .