hypocrisy

'No one likes us, we don't care'

With all the goings on at our club recently, it looks like some of our own don't even like us.

When does a supporter stop becoming a supporter? When they STOP supporting the club!!!

Ah but there are different "levels" of support (tu)

i normally wouldn't give a fuck either just sick ta death of rangers being constantly called cheats. i know i shouldn't let it bother me but it does

Must admit it doesn't bother me at all, haters gotta hate and all that.

Plus most of the debt got paid IIRC.

Scottish football is beyond parody at times saw a Hearts fan the other day call Rangers cheats amazing considering his club has just written off near £30,000,000 in debt and almost £2,000,000 to hmrc.

Killie wrote off millions in bank debt (Congratulated for doing so)

Motherwell wrote off millions and sacked many low paid staff in 2002

Queens park bailed out by the scottish executive (nothing said or written about it)

Dundee in admin twice.

Livi only paid a tiny % of what they owed etc etc.

It really is hypocrisy.....

Dunfermline had a CVA of 0 pence in the pound. Zilch. Nada.

Via liquidation, and the RFF, many groups got money owed to them out of Rangers.

But this shitehole of a country of ours has become a world leader in ignoring the truth.

Dunfermline had a CVA of 0 pence in the pound. Zilch. Nada.

Via liquidation, and the RFF, many groups got money owed to them out of Rangers.

But this shitehole of a country of ours has become a world leader in ignoring the truth.

So much double standards in this country it's unreal.

The St Johnstone chairman was having a wee snide dig about other clubs insolvency events yesterday and so called financial doping going on. This is the same mob who were given a free stadium and free land to build that stadium on while other clubs had to work hard and go into debt to build better grounds.

Is being handed a £400,000 piece of land for nothing not financial doping?

It has got to be Pie and bovril. The amount of hypocrisy that goes on in that site is ridiculous and most of them have a big chip on their shoulder regarding us and have their blinkers on when discussing anything to do with us. Sad really. I no longer go on there anymore, it just gets tiring reading the same old pish they spout.

So much double standards in this country it's unreal.

The St Johnstone chairman was having a wee snide dig about other clubs insolvency events yesterday and so called financial doping going on. This is the same mob who were given a free stadium and free land to build that stadium on while other clubs had to work hard and go into debt to build better grounds.

Is being handed a £400,000 piece of land for nothing not financial doping?

Effectively the same with Falkirk. New "Community" stadium, basically belongs to Falkirk now.

I fucking hate Falkirk. 95% of the support are in my experience total dick heads. Kind of cants that try to get a rise giving you "why don't you support your local team" but come over as blithering idiots when you remind them their "local" team for years was East Stirlingshire.

Also heard some of the worst sectarian abuse of a single man (Owen Coyle) from their fans at one of their games. Funny how the likes of that arse Gordon Waddell never go on about things like that when he starts his nancy boy whining about the big bad Rangers fans! He must have heard it, being the big Falkirk supporter he is.

Fuck the lot of them, jealousy is a bad thing, good to see them still hurting that they couldn't get the job done to kill us off, i don't give a fuck what any one of them thinks, the best way to get to them is not by responding and wasting your time on silly forums it's to do our talking on the park and beat them senseless home and away and piss on them on the way back up to claim what's rightfully ours.

Personally,they can kiss my arse.

Instead of blaming Rangers maybe they should take a look at the real culptits ie HMRC and Whyte.

We were punished for a debt to HMRC of £9.4 mil,rising to £15mil with interest,no-one has been punished more harshly than Rangers,considering the debt involved.

The fact is we were found guilty of Tax evasion on EBTs BEFORE the Court had made a decision.......we were found innocent of the charge and we didn't even get an apology.

How often have we blamed SDM for his silences and how Rangers are now treated because of that silence?Now some think we should just sit back and take the shite that is thrown at our club without reacting,'nobody likes us,we don't care' mantra is no better than the Murray silence.

So much for standing up for Rangers and ourselves,short memories,some.

None of the things they accuse us of, even if they were true, which they are not, would result in scandal and employees going to jail.

Nor would our great club try to cover it up.

It's no wonder fans of such morally bankrupt clubs are obsessed with Rangers.

It's what they wish their shamefully tainted club was like.