favorite rangers moment

what everyone's favorite rangers moment other than helicopter sunday or the uefa cup run?? Mines has to be the 2002 scottish cup final when lovenkrands scored in the last minute. Was watching the game in a mixed pub and to see half the pub go mental was a fantastic feeling. Some people may say they never want to play the scum again but personaly i cant wait for moments like this again.

Sounds a bit strange but with the benefit of hindsight it was the aftermath of our loss to Hearts at Parkhead in the Scottish Cup Final, at the time it was heartbreaking and looking back its still heartbreaking but in a strange sort of way watching those heroes one last time, knowing we'll never see their like again, its a proud moment although at the time it was soul destroying.

what everyone's favorite rangers moment other than helicopter sunday or the uefa cup run?? Mines has to be the 2002 scottish cup final when lovenkrands scored in the last minute. Was watching the game in a mixed pub and to see half the pub go mental was a fantastic feeling. Some people may say they never want to play the scum again but personaly i cant wait for moments like this again.

Me too mate was watching the game in a pub full of that mob in Amstrerdam, the burd i was with at the time was a bit wary, because they were a right good few of them, with one particular nutter stood right behind me, screaming like a bheast, so ah kept quiet when we scored the first 2 goals, but when Lovenkrands scored the winner, i must have jumped 10 ft in the air off my bar stool and landed on the nutters foot, just for a minute i thought i was maybe in trouble but then i noticed a few other bears had went mental as well, and i then knew i would be ok with fellow bears around me., Will never forget timmy's face it was a site to behold!

WATP

I ask myself this regularly. However it boils down to two moments and I can't split them. One was travelling down to Manchester early morning on the day if the game down the M74 as part of the Blue Tsunami.

The other has to be the moment Motherwell equalised on Helicopter Sunday. I was watching an old bear with a radio to his ear just two rows in front of me. The moment I saw his head jerk back followed by that almighty roar still brings goosebumps to this day.

Two magical moments I will never, ever forget.

Me too mate was watching the game in a pub full of that mob in Amstrerdam, the burd i was with at the time was a bit wary, because they were a right good few of them, with one particular nutter stood right behind me, screaming like a bheast, so ah kept quiet when we scored the first 2 goals, but when Lovenkrands scored the winner, i must have jumped 10 ft in the air off my bar stool and landed on the nutters foot, just for a minute i thought i was maybe in trouble but then i noticed a few other bears had went mental as well, and i then knew i would be ok with fellow bears around me., Will never forget timmy's face it was a site to behold!

WATP

was a fucking excellent day. one of many iv had supporting our great club

I ask myself this regularly. However it boils down to two moments and I can't split them. One was travelling down to Manchester early morning on the day if the game down the M74 as part of the Blue Tsunami.

The other has to be the moment Motherwell equalised on Helicopter Sunday. I was watching an old bear with a radio to his ear just two rows in front of me. The moment I saw his head jerk back followed by that almighty roar still brings goosebumps to this day.

Two magical moments I will never, ever forget.

seeing all there greeting faces that day was smashing ha ha was in the corby rangers club for helicopter sunday and apart from the birth of my son was probably the best day of my life

cant remember when it was now, but the game at the piggery, where they wer hitting dallas with coins and throwing themselves of the upper stand to the stand below, that was funny as fuck, was it not a game were we won the leauge at their place............

cant remember when it was now, but the game at the piggery, where they wer hitting dallas with coins and throwing themselves of the upper stand to the stand below, that was funny as fuck, was it not a game were we won the leauge at their place............

aye mate 1999 fucking love watching that game not just for the football on show but just to see them cretins for what they really are

NIAR obviously and Rugby Park 2011 when Walter signed off with a remarkable double. Seeing Laudrup in full flow and realising the player we had signed was genuine world class and when 200k+ bears turned Manchester Red White and Blue. Gazzas hat trick for 8in a row and Allys tears and joy at the SC semi leveler when Davie Robertson was off and we were up against it. So many more real emotional moments like 50k packing out Ibrox the first game after admin (no infighting or fan V fan hatred there) and seeing our support wow the worldwide media with loyalty like no other club on earth in the bottom tier of the Scottish game.

Dont often here this one talked up much but when we hammered Lyon 3 nothing at their park, first time in years they got beat at home if I mind right, big Jigs bullet header, far too many to choose from to be honest, thankfully, because as we all know, we are the people :7325:

Durrant scoring a screamer in the velladrome .

Ally over head kick v hivs .

Gazza v the sheep .

Ferguson in leverkusen , was a sublime turn to set up gio for the goal .

Kanchelskis standing on the ball v ayr then setting up the goal .

Albertz freekick into stewart kerr , archie mcpherson commented the players in the wall looked like they were facing a serial killer .

Mols scoring 4 v well .

The orange cupfinal .

Could go on all night , so many great times and that's just in my lifetime .

Big Tam's goal against Celtic at Hampden, Cooper's free kick against Aberdeen, Arteta's pen against Dunfermline, Laudrup's header at Tannadice, beating Juventus in '78, demolition of Killie to win the league and enjoying the last 85 minutes knowing the job was done, McCann destroying Celtic in the 3-0 Hugh Dallas game

We are so lucky to support this great club :)

Too many for just one.

Winning title at Shittodrie 1987

5-1 beggars 1988

Mo Johnstons last minute winner Nov 1989

Our comeback against Marseille 1992/93 run

9 in a row at Tannadice

The atmosphere against Parma

Helicopter sunday

Novo's Pen

Watching Scotland Today in amazement as Souness was unveiled as the Rangers manager

The final whistle at Pittodrie in '87 and running onto the park, hoping a wouldn't get lifted, as ma Dad would've killed me

Durrant running onto a sublime reverse pass from Cooper and cooly slotting home against them, cannae mind the year - 88?

Beating Inter Milan (Rumenigge, Brady, Altobelli, Bergomi, etc.) 3-1 at Ibrox in '85 with a poor but gutsy Rangers team

Atmosphere versus Kiev, Leeds Utd, Marseille, Bohemians of Dublin, Sunderland

Gazza first on the pitch and last off it, every game home and away for the warm-up - ball boy in goals. Entertainer.

The Laudrup cup final

The drive down M74, M6 to Manchester - biggest mobilisation of people since the 2nd World War

Pre-match UEFA Cup Final, Manchester

The day we beat the sheep 2-0 at home when all they needed was a draw to clinch the title.

Noise inside Ibrox was immense and big Hateley was immense that day,really gave us huge momentum.

There are far many more like Elland Road or the co.eback against Marseille.