World cup bets

Gaffbear

Given that you can bet on the amount of injury time played (and as an ex-ref) I fail to understand how only 2 mins can be added on considering there were 6 subs (min of 20-30 secs each), 3 goals (20-30 secs for celebrations), and injuries where trainers were on the park.

Sure, you never added it all on when one team was well beaten (like tonight).....but when theres betting involved......wheres the integrity in that?

Team A HT, Team B FT done both ways to a level stake worked at most Euro finals group stage and World Cup group stage for the last while until the last World Cup.

Will be trying it again this time, just with £1s mind. If you get a couple of them up you're laughing.

Am in profit with this.

3 games in the first leg of the group stage had the score reversed after HT.

About 32 points staked, 92 points won.

Japan to win to keep me gambling this World Cup, will have a wee fiver left in the pot if it doesn't come in. This will leave be put on crazy accas at a £1 a time . On the plus side I just checked my emails to find a £76 lottery bounty for 4 numbers .

Think i'll be putting a few quid on some of the card markets in the Honduras Ecuador game tomorrow/tonight. Could be a feisty one with many a dirty b@stard on show! Also, I think the game might be pretty poor so it means I can hopefully just look forward to some cheating, diving and meaty challenges! Mon the ref!