Sign in to follow this  
Gaffbear

World cup bets

I've did a daft double of 2-1 IC and 2-1 Columbia chasing the big bucks that will just get beat. Was doing well at the beginning on the heavy staked singles and doubles aswell.

This WC has been brutal for me betting wise, just glad every time messi scores I get another free bet cos I ain't putting any more in! going for it tonight with the two bets he got me today. France (-1.0) & Switzerland (-1.0) double and Griezmann/France and Xhaka/Switzerland Double. Not confident but anything can happen I suppose

As it stands, Neymar heads the pack with four goals to his name, closely followed by Benzima, Muller, Robben and van Persie (amongst others), all on three. The Brazilian poster boy seems to have hit top form, but at 13/5 we’re prepared to look elsewhere.

Holland have picked up all nine points so far, as they did in 2010. They’re up against Mexico in the last 16 and, assuming they brush them aside, will then more than likely play the winner of Group D. So, with one of the easiest routes to the semi-final, we’re pinning our hopes on van Persie. Given that he missed the final group game through suspension, the fact that he lies second in the table is even more impressive, and the 12/1 available is far too big for us to ignore.

Had a few bob on this.

As it stands, Neymar heads the pack with four goals to his name, closely followed by Benzima, Muller, Robben and van Persie (amongst others), all on three. The Brazilian poster boy seems to have hit top form, but at 13/5 we’re prepared to look elsewhere.

Holland have picked up all nine points so far, as they did in 2010. They’re up against Mexico in the last 16 and, assuming they brush them aside, will then more than likely play the winner of Group D. So, with one of the easiest routes to the semi-final, we’re pinning our hopes on van Persie. Given that he missed the final group game through suspension, the fact that he lies second in the table is even more impressive, and the 12/1 available is far too big for us to ignore.

Had a few bob on this.

14/1 on PaddyPower is superb odds!

Put 5 grand on Argentina today, safe to say I spent the entire second half shiting it.

I can't help but feel we're looking at a guy that will eventually lose everything to gambling

Had a few bob on this.

Well I've just about it had it with this WC tbh, got off to a flyer and then lost about 15 bets in a row the second week.

Thinking Neymar/Rodriguez FGS double and have took most of the games over 2.5, surely we're going to get plenty of goals with every game basically being like a cup final?

TheBluenose1972 likes this

Today's the day Brazil get found out.

Their defence won't handle the Chilean movement and 11/2 is FAR too big!(fingers crossed)

Got a £5 free bet so stuck it on chile and columbia.

Really don't know what to expect from Brazil because they have been dire but it's just hard to bet against them, hopefully they don't turn up again today and chile can blow them away :D

Got a £5 free bet so stuck it on chile and columbia.

Really don't know what to expect from Brazil because they have been dire but it's just hard to bet against them, hopefully they don't turn up again today and chile can blow them away :D

Hope so,bud.

From what I've seen so far they are the classic one man team(pretty top class "one man",right enough).

Hulk and Fred are nowhere near international class and their midfield lacks flair.

If this tourney was being played anywhere other than home soil they wouldn't be in the top 6 betting wise.

Come on Chile...........prove me right!

Grindhouse likes this