when will rangers be about football again

is there ever gonna be an end to all this shite?? you wake up every morning wondering whats gonna be next. it seems like so many years ago now that all we cared about was who we were signing next, who was we playing in a semi-final, where we was going on a pre season tour, just anything to do with football. Is that not why we all love this club?? to see us triumph over every team and be the best?? Why cant every faction just come together drop all the shite and all pull together to make rangers the top team in the country again. seriously sick to death of it all yes previous boards have made mistakes but we have to draw the line in the sand somewhere. why cant we just be the famous Glasgow Rangers again

Just wait and see the increase in negative coverage if we don't win our first 10 in the SPFL. Feck, just wait for the negative coverage when we lose our first Championship game. I doubt they bassa's will let up for a long time to come.

Will never happen again.

We will always want to see the accounts and dissect them, we won't all act like cunts over them right enough but as long as some fans think they can get their names in the paper then the soap opera will continue, no matter who's in charge in the boardroom.

It's gonna be a long time before we return to normality; no boardroom talk, destroying the bheasts on a regular basis, european nights at Ibrox.

We're AT LEAST 2 years away from winning the premiership in a perfect world. I don't know if we will be able to get out of the championship this season unless Ally sits down and has a word with himself and the players decide to "turn up" and play at a quality worthy of their ridiculous £K's a week.

If we do get through first try then I seriously doubt we'll win the premiership first go. There's no denying it, the bheasts of the east are just too far ahead compared to the rest of Scottish football at the moment. I think we'll get at least mid table maybe even 2nd/3rd place in our first season.

If we don't get through first try then I think we'll be a bit more prepared for when we do get into the premiership. We could win the premiership first go but not too optimistic. I'd say it'll take us 2-3 tries once we get back to the premiership to win it IF we get good investment.

Having said that, I think we're about 3-4 years away from wining the premiership. Maybe in that time the boardroom shite will calm down but this whole journey won't end until the final whistle blows at the game where we win the league and put that mhanky mob in their rightful place of 2nd.

It's a long way away. I really want us to win promotion to premiership first try then win it first try but I'm trying to be somewhat realistic. There are so many things that could happen. Will Ally stay until we win the premiership? then we're fucked. Will whoever replaces him be good enough? Will he do the job or will he need replacing too? What kind of players will we sign? Will we get investment?

We're just gonna need to stick together and hold out. We're 2 years into this shite, I'm not sure if we're even half way through it yet. Just gonna need to see what happens I'm afraid. It'll be worth the wait though. We will emerge stronger. Scottish football wanted us dead but they can't kill us because RANGERS can NOT die. The bheast mocked and continue to mock us. Our fanbase is divided and in civil war. We can get through it and when we do those dirty bheasts won't know what hit them.

NO SURRENDER.

To be honest I don't ever remember coming on to this forum and it being completely about football.

Probably because we are The Rangers; always more than a football club, we are a way of life. Simples really.

When we are back in the top tier it will again become more about the football and the rebel bastards trying to destroy the club will no longer be front page news.