Red Third Kit 2014/15

New red Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Kit Leaked - Today we are able to present world exlusively the new orange-red Rangers 2014-2015 Kit, which is again made by Puma. The new Rangers 2014-15 Strips will be released in Summer 2014, while the kits will be sponsored by 32Red in the upcoming three seasons (thanks to graeme).

Red Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Kit

This draft is showing the new Glasgow Rangers 2014-2015 Away / Third Jersey (thanks to Joe Naugle).

<a href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xAVokdDOPFQ/U34Ma7ZnbdI/AAAAAAAAQYQ/fDX16Y8xKGw/s1600/Rangers-14-15-Third-Kit-1.jpg">Rangers-14-15-Third-Kit-1.jpg

The new Rangers 2014-15 Away / Third Kit features different tones of red. The new Puma Rangers Shirt is based on a Puma 2014 World Cup Kit template. A unique light red design pattern is printed on the red front of the shirt.

The Glasgow Rangers 2014-2015 Kit features blue sleeve cuffs as well as blue details on the side of the shirt. The shorts and the socks of the new Glasgow Rangers 14-15 Third Kit will be red.

The Rangers FC 14-15 Home Kit will receive the traditional colors of the Scottish club (blue / white). After the Rangers Football Club became insolvent in 2012, they managed to get promoted to the second division for the 2014/15 season.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't believe it's real.

And why does it say Orange-red?? there's no orange in it and it's not a tone of red called "orange red either"

"Today we are able to present world exlusively the new orange-red Rangers 2014-2015

Blood Orange perhaps.... Citrus themes

There's a fella I work with who told me last nov or dec that his neighbour works for puma and the new Rangers kits will have the Union flag incorporated into them. Aye dead on whatever mate, was my answer at the time. If this is a fake it's spooky coincidence... Otherwise I quite like it sponsor or not