☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Imagine if Savage was your pal. Imagine sitting in the pub with the cunt while he moans about the game being shite, the screen being too far away, the pub not having dry roasted peanuts, the urinal not having a urinal cake, the jukebox not having the second Bluetones album. I'd fucking glass him.

think they're more into the village people and the scissor sisters than football in the pubs he goes to

From spoof Phil Neville account! :)

Boring Phil Neville@BoringPNev 18m

Sorry I haven't tweeted in a while guys. Still recovering from the Iran v Nigeria game. What a game.

gjqNLaN8_bigger.jpegBoring Phil Neville@BoringPNev 10h

Pointed out to Rio that we're in Rio and that's his name I said "Rio, wouldn't it be crazy if we worked in the PHILIPpines" I'm a riot.

Imagine if Savage was your pal. Imagine sitting in the pub with the cunt while he moans about the game being shite, the screen being too far away, the pub not having dry roasted peanuts, the urinal not having a urinal cake, the jukebox not having the second Bluetones album. I'd fucking glass him.

Fuckin' hell...! You are obviously anti-British!

The Bluetones only had one semi-decent album.