☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Wait a minute Gogz... I said he would embarrass his mother with his comments since he was using her laptop while she was in bed. I could have just as easily said his father. My own father is deceased but would I whinge about it on a forum? I hope you don't think I am out of order here because there is no way I can agree.

On the upside, simplythebest thinks I should be banned.

your comment after he told you his mother had died was out of order, and it was that which prompted me to post the warning I did.

Wait a minute Gogz... I said he would embarrass his mother with his comments since he was using her laptop while she was in bed. I could have just as easily said his father. My own father is deceased but would I whinge about it on a forum? I hope you don't think I am out of order here because there is no way I can agree.

On the upside, simplythebest thinks I should be banned.

Did I say that?

Funny all this coming from the guy that went bat shit crazy at me for calling someone a junkie mind you.

Telling people who have lost parents to 'man up'?

Pretty shite that.

I was not saying 'man up' in real life. I was talking to someone on a forum who may or may not have lost a parent.

I have had worse and I can see the funny side. Some of the best posters on here are continually offensive... and I may argue with them but I still give kudos to them.

And the place would be a duller place without them.

your comment after he told you his mother had died was out of order, and it was that which prompted me to post the warning I did.

To TheBluenose1972:

I had no idea your mother was dead. If I have offended you, I apologise. But c'mon, it is a football forum and we all know you have been pretty offensive yourself the past few days. It seems that the World Cup is sending you over the edge.

A lot of us on here have deceased parents. Try and man up in future. You give it out, you need to take it back. Dry your eyes.

Seriously?

I have lost my old man... When people make jokes about it on here without knowing I don't whinge about it.

In fact, I am even more fair game for posting this... Is it really worthy of a warning when you see the latent racism all over this thread?

My dad was 'white,' by the way. :)

Did I say that?

Funny all this coming from the guy that went bat shit crazy at me for calling someone a junkie mind you.

I just thought you were a bit of a cunt for calling a fellow Bear a junkie bastard and wishing him dead. If that was not what happened then I apologise to you.

Seriously?

I have lost my old man... When people make jokes about it on here without knowing I don't whinge about it.

In fact, I am even more fair game for posting this... Is it really worthy of a warning when you see the latent racism all over this thread?

My dad was 'white,' by the way. :)

i have seen very little to no racism ITT, I rarely look in here, and dont see what is posted, feel free to report any racism and I will deal with it.

Not sure why your dad being white is relevant to our discussion :lol:

I appreciate your apology to him ( tu) I am sure he does too.

If you had took a dig at his mum without knowing she had died then I would ignore it but he told you that his mum had died and you posted this:

She's still embarrassed. At least she doesn't have to listen to you anymore, rest her soul.
This is not OK.

You have said sorry, I have posted my warning, lets just leave it at that and move on with all our lives :)

i have seen very little to no racism ITT, I rarely look in here, and dont see what is posted, feel free to report any racism and I will deal with it.

Not sure why your dad being white is relevant to our discussion :lol:

I appreciate your apology to him ( tu) I am sure he does too.

If you had took a dig at his mum without knowing she had died then I would ignore it but he told you that his mum had died and you posted this:

This is not OK.

You have said sorry, I have posted my warning, lets just leave it at that and move on with all our lives :)

Aw c'mon... seriously?

I said 'rest her soul.' Okay, I will move on. It is a storm in a teacup. (tu)

I just thought you were a bit of a cunt for calling a fellow Bear a junkie bastard and wishing him dead. If that was not what happened then I apologise to you.

Certainly never wished anyone dead, I was talking about him being off the forum for good.

That turned out to be wrong anyway...

Certainly never wished anyone dead, I was talking about him being off the forum for good.

That turned out to be wrong anyway...

Fair enough if that was the case. I certainly don't want anyone to be 'off the forum for good.' That goes for you too.