☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Seriously?

I have lost my old man... When people make jokes about it on here without knowing I don't whinge about it.

In fact, I am even more fair game for posting this... Is it really worthy of a warning when you see the latent racism all over this thread?

My dad was 'white,' by the way. :)

I do get where you are coming from.. Personally, I wouldnt take offence to an incident like this, but I do also understand that some might. We are all different after all. Might not always be the easiest thing, but I would man up and apologise. Back to the football, eh? :)

Squeeky bum time :D

I think it was a mistake as well, either that or I wasn't thinking right, because I was sure I had put Belgium down this morning!

At least I'm £20 in the black so far on this tournament, if Germany win I could be thousands in the black!

I think it was a mistake as well, either that or I wasn't thinking right, because I was sure I had put Belgium down this morning!

At least I'm £20 in the black so far on this tournament, if Germany win I could be thousands in the black!

Good luck! I hope they win in!

Anyone feel like this is a bit like watching some of our games last season?

A lot of possession, the other team sitting behind the ball and not being able to find a way through. Don't know if Belgium can rely on Algeria tiring in the second half though...

It's ridiculous that Belgium were the fifth favourites.

Wouldn't say ridiculous, they have some quality players in their squad and qualified with ease.

Fair enough they've not looked great in that first half but the likes of Argentina, Brazil and Spain haven't looked anything special either.

I would say they are probably being over-hyped, but can see why they were fifth favourites.