☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

I do get where you are coming from.. Personally, I wouldnt take offence to an incident like this, but I do also understand that some might. We are all different after all. Might not always be the easiest thing, but I would man up and apologise. Back to the football, eh? :)

To TheBluenose1972:

I had no idea your mother was dead. If I have offended you, I apologise. But c'mon, it is a football forum and we all know you have been pretty offensive yourself the past few days. It seems that the World Cup is sending you over the edge.

Sorry to TheBluenose1972. Please let me explain, I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain. So, let me tell you again and again and again....

Tried that and was rebuffed.

Back to the football? Gladly. (tu)

Wouldn't say ridiculous, they have some quality players in their squad and qualified with ease.

Fair enough they've not looked great in that first half but the likes of Argentina, Brazil and Spain haven't looked anything special either.

I would say they are probably being over-hyped, but can see why they were fifth favourites.

I think it was just a case of the bookies offering shite odds so they wouldn't have to pay-out massively if they won. They're good but I'd argue Courtois, Kompany and Hazard are their only top-class players.