☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

I did for awhile a few years back after N.Ireland beat England and then went on to beat Spain, Sweden, Denmark etc...

Then we became shite again and I didn't care as much anymore. So I suppose if you weren't from a shite country it'd be good. Like I enjoy watching Ireland in the rugby.

Sniffity-sniff... I can smell a glory-hunter.

Sniffity-sniff... I can smell a glory-hunter.

Fairly sure anyone would get bored of an international team that goes absolutely nowhere ever and can't even win the odd friendly. We're worse than Scotland, fs.

I also find it hard to support a team that has Steven Davis as captain and that useless cunt Kyle Lafferty kicking about

Fairly sure anyone would get bored of an international team that goes absolutely nowhere ever and can't even win the odd friendly. We're worse than Scotland, fs.

I also find it hard to support a team that has Steven Davis as captain and that useless cunt Kyle Lafferty kicking about

Fair enough about the second part. :thumbup:

I have been a a passionate Scotland fan for ever really. I remember nearly starting a fight because someone tried to change the channel during a play-off... and we were getting beat 6-0 off the Netherlands at the time. :7326:

Fair enough about the second part. :thumbup:

I have been a a passionate Scotland fan for ever really. I remember nearly starting a fight because someone tried to change the channel during a play-off... and we were getting beat 6-0 off the Netherlands at the time. :7326:

Thats not passion, that's just being a thug. #AMF

This....plus the "we're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland" shit does my head in