FIFA 14 Ultimate Team World Cup | Official Trailer

Mols94

Sooner people wake up to EA fleecing them with UT the better, What we should have is a proper online career mode with no micro-transactions.

It's not even the fleecing I just think it's a piss poor concept, trading cards ect?

It's bullshit.

Cater for the kids if you want but let's give the adults something ffs.

It's not even the fleecing I just think it's a piss poor concept, trading cards ect?

It's bullshit.

Cater for the kids if you want but let's give the adults something ffs.

It's fucking balls. Tried it for a bit and got bored pretty easily. A glorified top trumps in all honesty

i like that you dont have to pay real money to buy the packs that is pretty good

I spent over £100 on UT in its first year, so addictive its unreal. I stopped buying Fifa after that or the temptation would get to me again. I know a few guys that are spending massive amounts on it, just isnt worth it.

Exactly mate, it's just boring pish.

Wish they would out their efforts into other things

Manager mode could be doing with a revamp. Wish they'd give us the indoor football again in a FIFA title. Even it's just an additional exhibition/tournament mode.

Al spend about a fiver or tenner at most some months when theres a special on but nothing major, wish that maybe even there be a pro would be something like pes in years gon by, starting from a trial game n getn picked up and offers off teams instead of going straight into any team u want

Depends what you want from the game.. if you want the best players in the shortest time possible you need to spend your money on packs or coins. It's possible to build some pretty good teams just by playing the game, but you'll never be able to afford the elite cards, not unless you are extremely lucky/good with your trades! Even then it would still take a long time to get anywhere...

I only played it for a month or so and never spent a penny. In that time i built up a pretty good Serie A team and a Scottish XI.. Unfortunately the scripting and momentum ruined it for me. My Gold team started playing like a 1* team and my goalkeeper(Marchetti) played like he had no hands, meanwhile my silver/bronze Scottish team passed the ball like Barca on speed,,,