E3 2014

Mols94

E3 2014 starts tomorrow, what games do you want to see showcased at it?

I'm particularly looking forward Tom Clancy's The Division, it looks fantastic so far and it's going to be an open world rpg type game by the sounds of it.

I'm also keen to see; FIFA 15, Battlefield 5, COD: Advanced Warfare, The Order: 1886, Batman Arkham Knight and Star Wars Battlefront (a lot of hype over this).

It will also be very interesting to see how the Game of Thrones game is going to work. It's being made by the same people who make the story based Walking Dead games so it will probably follow a similar format.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little disappointed with the rumors going into Sony's conference.. I fear it's going to be heavily based around Project Morpheus and PlayStation Now instead of new IP's. Guerilla games amd Media molecule won't be in attendance so it doesn't leave much room for surprises since we know what most of their first party studios are working on already...

Polyphony: GT7: Prologue (upscaled GT6)

Evolution: Drive Club

Naughty Dog: Uncharted and Last of Us: Remastered

SCE London: Singstar

Ready at Dawn: Order 1886

SCE Bend: Horror game reportedly for Project Morpheus

It essentially only leaves Team Ico, Santa Monica and Quantic Dream to save the day... Will this finally be the year Team Ico announce The Last Guardian? Will be see Heavy Rain 2? Have Santa Monica canned their new IP to make another God of War?

Though one exclusive i'm eager to hear more about is Project Beast (Demon Souls 2)

Will be interesting to see what Sony have planned for Project Morpheus.. However PS Now(Streaming PS1/PS2/PS3 titles) leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How come it leaves a bad taste in your mouth lakona? What is playstaion now btw

I'm looking forward to seeing batman, The Order, FIFA and hopefully more on a heavy rain 2.

Basically it's Gaikai.. the video game streaming service that Sony bought a few years ago. Will allow you to rent and stream PS1, PS2 and PS3 games to your PS4 console.

Maybe saying it leaves a bad taste in my mouth is a little premature and overreactional, but i'm not keen on it. If they add local software emulation for PS1 and PS2 titles and they don't force me to re-buy titles i already own, then I might soften up to the idea...

IGN Make an absolute arse of themselves over making false conformation that The Last Guardian is cancelled http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/08/the-last-guardian-cancelled

In regards to the event tomorrow, i'm looking forward to hearing about project beast ala Demon souls 2 the most but i wouldn't count sony out yet, i think they've got more surprises up their sleeve.

Considering they are playing it extremely coy, i don't see why they would do things like make the sony E3 event happen live in cinemas throughout the states, plus make an app just for it http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_sonys_new_ps4_app_brings_you_even_closer_to_the_greatest_show_on_earth

If they didn't have a few tricks up their sleeves. Last e3 was all about the hardware, this one has to be all about the games.

I'm excited to see what will happen this year. I'm looking for..

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Far Cry 4

Uncharted 4

Any racing game..

FIFA 15

The New EA Golf game maybe?..

ill freak the hell out if I see either an announcement of Fallout 4 or Resident Evil 7

Rockstars vision for GTA 5 finally realised with the reveal of the PC version.

Rockstar won't be there.

Think there will be any news on Fallout 4?

No. Though it's pretty safe to assume it's in development.

Peter Hines has been pretty adamant that Bethesda Softworks(Bethesda game studios parent company) will only be at E3 to show off Battlecry.

Rockstar won't be there.

No. Though it's pretty safe to assume it's in development.

Peter Hines has been pretty adamant that Bethesda Softworks(Bethesda game studios parent company) will only be at E3 to show off Battlecry.

Do they have to be there to do a reveal?

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. TW2: Assassin of Kings was awesome save for a few easily corrected faults, so this one has the potential to be great; the pre-E3 trailer looked promising.

I want to see big titles for the 3DS, preferably something more than the usual main Nintendo series.

Doom 4. It's not so much that I'm looking forward to it, but I'm interested to see what emerges from a reported development hell.