15 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Murray on paper has a reasonable route now to the final. The way he is playing though....

Pretty straightforward route tbh.

Querrey is a cracking QF opponent, and you'd be expecting to be playing tougher than Muller/Cilic in a Slam semi-final.

29 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Querrey is a cracking QF opponent, and you'd be expecting to be playing tougher than Muller/Cilic in a Slam semi-final.

Murray's draw is about as sweet as he could hope for but I have a bad feeling about Cilic.

I would genuinely rather see Federer face Murray or Djokovic (I know he can't face Djokovic) in the final than Cilic.

40 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

definitely. Realy he should be expecting to get to the final now. Unless Querry or Cilic have a serving masterclass and he cant get in the games...

33 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great stuff from Konta there. Weird last point, but fantastic gutsy display. Really think this could be her year! 

So many of these screeching twits that can't seem to contain themselves until the end of a point. Seem to be more common at Wimbledon.

Halep should know better than to stop like that, though.

48 minutes ago, Inigo said:

So many of these screeching twits that can't seem to contain themselves until the end of a point. Seem to be more common at Wimbledon.

Halep should know better than to stop like that, though.

Yeah, it was odd. Always 'play to the whistle' so to speak. Shows I don't really think she was 100% focused, and had almost decided that was that. How she could have thought it wasn't in is beyond me.