Big win against one of the most awkward opponents as Stan can be unplayable sometimes. That was like the old Murray going mental at himself to psych himself up. That’ll do great things for his confidence . Especially as he may have been distracted by thinking of the wife maybe  popping out the new sprog.

• 1 month later...

I watched that Amazon prime documentary about Murray,  christ that guy has been through torture,  physically and mentally I take my hat off to him for keeping at it....whether he will able to compete this year remains to be seen but he certainly ain't giving up without a fight 

On 01/12/2019 at 07:34, hammer93 said:

I watched that Amazon prime documentary about Murray,  christ that guy has been through torture,  physically and mentally I take my hat off to him for keeping at it....whether he will able to compete this year remains to be seen but he certainly ain't giving up without a fight 

I just watched it and whilst I've always liked him. My admiration for him has went up. Truly dedicated with a tremendous work ethic. 

I doubt he will win another major title. But I wouldn't bet against him doing so. Some luck and who knows.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I just watched it and whilst I've always liked him. My admiration for him has went up. Truly dedicated with a tremendous work ethic. 

I doubt he will win another major title. But I wouldn't bet against him doing so. Some luck and who knows.

It's quite easy from the outside looking in and thinking at times that Murray is just milking it at times, when you see the dedication that guy puts into his game it's eye opening even more so in his quest to beat his injury......I've had a complete hip replacement so I'm well aware of the pain he had to have been playing through.. .never say never but if one man deserves another day in the sun on centre court then it's Andy 👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 25/08/2020 at 00:05, siamthedanger said:

Murray dealt with Zverev well there, plays Raonic next round who I think he should beat as well. 

Called that one wrong. Missed the match, disappointing result but with Raonic first serve percentage at 88%..that's pretty impressive.