Novak did the right thing in leaving without talking to the press. If he had, he would have regretted what he was thinkingly saying it.

It was clearly an accident and the cow made a right meal of it and that was Djokovic's thinking.

Getting hit with a tennis ball does not hurt especially at that speed. Terrible reaction from her.

On 06/09/2020 at 23:06, born a blue nose said:

Cameraman saves his arse there, even the commentators saying he got away with one. 

the woman Novak hit on the other hand was rolling about in pain 

She went down like the lurgan bigot when the 10bob hit his puffer jacket 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • Clemdog changed the title to Tennis
  • Clemdog pinned this topic
On 27/09/2020 at 21:09, left winger said:

Should be long since retired. 

Disagree, he has made a lot of progress since op2, he just needs to get match fit, ignore results this year and look to be fit as he can for 2021. 

He came through a gruelling 5-setter just a week or two ago.

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Disagree, he has made a lot of progress since op2, he just needs to get match fit, ignore results this year and look to be fit as he can for 2021. 

He came through a gruelling 5-setter just a week or two ago.

Yeah, he did and got promptly pumped out in the next round, if I remember correctly.

His body can’t stand up to the effort now required.I think part of the problem is that he always respond to defeats by saying ‘I’ll work harder’. I think he would have been better working smarter.

He’d be better off retiring rather than getting pumped out of the slams in the first round or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Rafa but today Novak is the best bet to double your money . Can not see past him .His present  form , the momentum he has  .His come capablilities  

6/5 to win has to be the best best anyone can get on him to win a match 

I would even go as far to say , this could be a 3-0 loss for Rafa . Hope I'm wrong and the reason i can't touch the bet 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I love Rafa but today Novak is the best bet to double your money . Can not see past him .His present  form , the momentum he has  .His come capablilities  

6/5 to win has to be the best best anyone can get on him to win a match 

I would even go as far to say , this could be a 3-0 loss for Rafa . Hope I'm wrong and the reason i can't touch the bet 

Novak not getting a look in here m8