7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

EJ....please do me a favour.....make a 3-0 win prediction for the beasts next week:whistle:

You should always back the team or the person you love the most .I genuinely thought it would be a step to far against Novak today .He just proves he is the “King of clay “ and it’s not even close to being disputed there 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You should always back the team or the person you love the most .I genuinely thought it would be a step to far against Novak today .He just proves he is the “King of clay “ and it’s not even close to being disputed there 

Just proves, it all science shit and not taking the human into account.

they all said the temperature , time of year, and ball spinning will find him out.

well, the boy Sinner for 3/4 of a set in the quarter final is the only player I saw give him a game,

novak?

Only won  7 games won in a 3 set final?

Another schooling for the future alleged goat, 😙

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Australian Open: Andy Murray tests positive for coronavirus - BBC Sport

Britain's former world number one Andy Murray's participation at the Australian Open is in doubt after he tested positive for coronavirus.

The 33-year-old Scot was set to fly out to Melbourne on a chartered flight over the next 36 hours.

Instead he remains in quarantine and isolating at home in London.

Murray, who is said to be in good health, remains hopeful he will be allowed to travel safely at a later date and compete as planned.

On 22/01/2021 at 18:07, left winger said:

That's Murray out the Australian Open. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/55749046

Gutted for him. Feel the Aussie open is the one that has just got away from him. If his body hadn't packed in during 2017 he probably would of won it by now. 

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, left winger said:

Maybe his 5 setter with Kyrgios took too much out of him?

Possibly, although if you're looking to win multiple career slams you sometimes need to get through these five setters and be ready for the next round. I did read he also may have been injured towards the end which maybe explained the 6-0 in the 3rd set. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...