15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

His 2017 will pretty much end the debate on the greatest of all time, regardless of how it goes from here. 

Nah, Nadal fans will say he was a shadow of his former self by 2017, so Federer's Australian Open was a fluke. In saying this, they will hope we forget Nadal beating the likes of Coria, Berdych and Ferrer in slam finals.

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Fed's going all-in this year #GrandSlam #FedSlam 

He is already light years ahead of the pack as far as the GOAT discussion goes but it would be fun to see him put a few more superfluous nails in the coffin.

On 28/03/2017 at 9:55 AM, Creampuff said:

Yeah this is a ridiculous season for Federer. 

His 2017 will pretty much end the debate on the greatest of all time, regardless of how it goes from here. 

It's a real shame Nadal has him in his back pocket when they were both at their peak :-)

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's a real shame Nadal has him in his back pocket when they were both at their peak :-)

:lol: Their peaks never overlapped. Pretty much everyone agrees that Federer's peak was 06-07 and Nadal's was 2010. 

The age difference between them covers the entire span of John McEnroe's slam-winning career. They are from two different tennis generations.

49 minutes ago, JamieD said:

:lol: Their peaks never overlapped. Pretty much everyone agrees that Federer's peak was 06-07 and Nadal's was 2010. 

The age difference between them covers the entire span of John McEnroe's slam-winning career. They are from two different tennis generations.

Bolloks ??

Nadal has whipped his ass more times than I can remember 

And he will do it again pretty soon 

I'm just playing of course 

If you check my previous posts .I predicted Federer would win the Australian before the QF ,before Novak was kod 

Both of them are immortals in Tennis and it's really just down to choice of favourite 

Nadal has the better head to head by far 

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

For what it's worth, I expect Nadal to win here. It's the closest thing to clay conditions that you can get on a hard court. Federer is awful here.

Nadal has never won at Miami I'm certain so I'm not sure this surface plays like Clay. Jamie 

Just checked .He hasn't 

I'm waiting Jamie ?