8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jamie .still waiting

I'm not sure what for. The fact that Nadal has lost Miami finals to Djokovic, who can consistently outlast him, and Davydenko, who was his bogey player, hardly means the conditions aren't more suited to him than to an old Federer. It's a notoriously slow court with a high bounce. Until this year, that was Federer's worst nightmare against Nadal.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Is there a more pathetic loser at tennis than this guy Thomas Berdych

He is absolutely the loser personified

At least he has beat Federer a few times. David Ferrer's record against him is absolutely hilarious.

9 hours ago, JamieD said:

I'm not sure what for. The fact that Nadal has lost Miami finals to Djokovic, who can consistently outlast him, and Davydenko, who was his bogey player, hardly means the conditions aren't more suited to him than to an old Federer. It's a notoriously slow court with a high bounce. Until this year, that was Federer's worst nightmare against Nadal.

Was hoping you would own up to talking shite mate 

It is nothing like the surface Nadal is used to winning 

He has never won here .Fed has won here twice .Cmon Jamie?

Fed was lucky last night .Berdych is boring as they come .How he struggles with him is unreal

Looking like another Big final to savour  

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Was hoping you would own up to talking shite mate 

It is nothing like the surface Nadal is used to winning 

He has never won here .Fed has won here twice .Cmon Jamie?

Fed was lucky last night .Berdych is boring as they come .How he struggles with him is unreal

Looking like another Big final to savour  

Do people tend to pretend they are talking shite just so you'll stop annoying them? 

23 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

So weird seeing Federer outplay Nadal consistently as if the last 10 years didn't happen.

It really is. If this version of Federer could get his first serves in he'd be so far ahead it would be funny.

Fed tops all right. What I found exciting was the tennis Kyrgios and Zverev served up. Future is bright.  The amount of stuff that Kyrgios had on the ball the other night. It was only Roger the Goat who could handle that.  If Nick could stop morphing into TLB.    Those 2 youngsters are capable of out of this world tennis.  Bar Injury, Rafa must still be winning his favourite Slam next though.

Talking of Fed's serve. The best second serve ever,maybe with Sampras. The point I would make is that if Andy had even a good second serve, he may have had more Slams.  His second serve is below, not only the company he has played in, but the other parts of his game. Strange really. Bottle and technique possibly.

A Slam would be a mental hurdle for him. Hopefully he can improve that side of his game.

I think his frustration stems from the fact that he knows he can beat any of them on his day, playing to his full potential. The long sets and 2 weeks of a Slam might test him too much as yet. I would love to see him in a final at least. He is more enjoyable to watch than many of his peers.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

Still fancy Murray to do well at the French and win Wimbledon if his fitness improves.

I don't.  He's been shite since getting to no.1. 

He sets himself targets, but when he reaches them his motivation drops like a paralysed falcon.