27 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Big decision to make for Andy now. He's a legend but looks like his title winning days are long over. How much more does he want to put his body through chasing ghosts. He has an amazing fighting spirit but you also need to know when it's over sadly.

Yeah, he’s done mate. If he still wants to play he should do doubles. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yeah, he’s done mate. If he still wants to play he should do doubles. 

Sadly he isn't the best at doubles 

I still think he will continue, he has hardly played in the run up to this event and still managed a couple of wins.....he does need to decide whether to stick or twist from here on in

13 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Sadly he isn't the best at doubles 

I still think he will continue, he has hardly played in the run up to this event and still managed a couple of wins.....he does need to decide whether to stick or twist from here on in

Yeah mate, I know he didn’t want to do doubles, but he could adapt. Think he would be a great doubles player once he realizes the singles game is over. 

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think we all knew that this game was beyond the Andy Murray who has suffered so much in the last few years. 

Bowing out a multi millionaire and being able to walk without pain should be the obvious decision for him to make. 

...............and a tidy missus!!:p:

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Good one mate.

This was after his operation.

Not much of a tennis fan I assume?

Hahaha. Was just pulling you’re chain mate. Big tennis fan and played the game for years. It’s a tougher game than many think. Never played on grass though over here in Canada. Clay and hard court. It’s a superb game. 

18 year old British teenager Emma Raducanu into week 2 after entering as a wildcard. She was fucking excellent today as well, properly talented player.

If she goes out in the next round she’ll move up from 333 to 175 and become British Number 3. She only made her WTA main tour debut last month! 

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

18 year old British teenager Emma Raducanu into week 2 after entering as a wildcard. She was fucking excellent today as well, properly talented player.

If she goes out in the next round she’ll move up from 333 to 175 and become British Number 3. She only made her WTA main tour debut last month! 

Watched some of her match. She’s fast around the court. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Is this a situation of stage fright? Wonder if her bottle crashed. She’s fucking good! 

Not at all mate, shes 16, that's a case of her body not being old enough to handle that anymore. 

That lassie goes right to the top I'm telling you that the now, fuck all to do with bottle in my opinion, you don't get to the quarters with no bottle 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Not at all mate, shes 16, that's a case of her body not being old enough to handle that anymore. 

That lassie goes right to the top I'm telling you that the now, fuck all to do with bottle in my opinion, you don't get to the quarters with no bottle 

She’s 18 mate.