1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

And only made the last 16, 😂 my point stands 

Bottle crashed mate. She was ranked in the 300’s before Wimbledon. Good learning curve for her here. She’s up to 175. Done well. Hopefully see a different animal with some proper guidance in the coming months. She could go far.   👍

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bottle crashed mate. She was ranked in the 300’s before Wimbledon. Good learning curve for her here. She’s up to 175. Done well. Hopefully see a different animal with some proper guidance in the coming months. She could go far.   👍

Bottle crashed my arse what are you talking about? 

There is a limit to people's bodies, you put most 18 year olds against Andy Murray who's on his way out, they will get beaten. 

Absolutely fuck all to do with bottle ie that lassie

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Bottle crashed my arse what are you talking about? 

There is a limit to people's bodies, you put most 18 year olds against Andy Murray who's on his way out, they will get beaten. 

Absolutely fuck all to do with bottle ie that lassie

Prove it. I’ve already said she’ll be back after this. She wasn’t getting beat by a super tennis player. Let’s se if the “reports” come back that she was injured. Occasion got to the kid imo. I already stated in posts that she looks fast as fuck. She just needs guidance now. If she’s not injured, what’s the explanation? 

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Prove it. I’ve already said she’ll be back after this. She wasn’t getting beat by a super tennis player. Let’s se if the “reports” come back that she was injured. Occasion got to the kid imo. I already stated in posts that she looks fast as fuck. She just needs guidance now. If she’s not injured, what’s the explanation? 

Have you took a simple look at the woman in her prime against the 18 year old girls record? And you're talking about mental strength?

Behave mate. 

On 02/07/2021 at 23:18, Hadron Collider said:

Hahaha. Was just pulling you’re chain mate. Big tennis fan and played the game for years. It’s a tougher game than many think. Never played on grass though over here in Canada. Clay and hard court. It’s a superb game. 

Nah you had a bit of a 'mare but we'll let it slide.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Have you took a simple look at the woman in her prime against the 18 year old girls record? And you're talking about mental strength?

Behave mate. 

You still haven’t given me a reason why she lost or bailed out mate. I’ve already said she’s a cracking player and one for the future. She’s not ready, that’s all it is. 
Panic attack imo, that possibly fucked up her breathing? I’m putting the excuses out there. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

You still haven’t given me a reason why she lost or bailed out mate. I’ve already said she’s a cracking player and one for the future. She’s not ready, that’s all it is. 
Panic attack imo, that possibly fucked up her breathing? I’m putting the excuses out there. 🤷‍♂️

I have, because she gave everything and ran out of gas, at 18 years old.

It was absolutely fuck all to do with bottling it, fucking fuck me

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I have, because she gave everything and ran out of gas, at 18 years old.

It was absolutely fuck all to do with bottling it, fucking fuck me

Big stage too much for her. Imagine she won the first set. She was just not ready to go this far. Look at my earlier posts mate. She’s a cracker if she gets coached the right way. 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Up until Wimbledon she has only played one woman professional ranked match and she lost. 3 months ago was doing exams lol 

No mentally strong enough tho 🤔😂

Think it's a bit too much for her tbh mate. 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was like phoning babestation

Cunt left a work phone in our work once, we obviously took it n the boy's used it on Nightshift, phoned up babe station n said they were Fae glesga, she said she had been before and was at park head one time and there's a video of her absolutely shocked when they said fuck off ya Fenian cow n hung up 😂

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aye she's oot mate 

Coco Gauff at 17 who has won a tournament got knocked out today by Kerber. Our girl Emma has been brilliant. Gauff was ranked in the 20’s. Still think the occasion didn’t get to Emma mate? Watch her in the next 3 years. 👍

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Coco Gauff at 17 who has won a tournament got knocked out today by Kerber. Our girl Emma has been brilliant. Gauff was ranked in the 20’s. Still think the occasion didn’t get to Emma mate? Watch her in the next 3 years. 👍

You back on the smack mate aye