Derby Away Plans (August 2nd)

YoungDan

Are you coming down?!  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming down?!

Derbyshire is cheap in general. Pint of pedigree will set you back about 2.50 at most in pubs (asides from tourist places).

Pubs serve as soon as they open. Licensing laws in England are so lax, so if it opens at 9, you'll have a pint in hand come 9:05. What a country!

Just managed to get the weekend off do you think

I will be able to get two tickets down in derby If I thought there was a chance I will drive down early doors Saturday morning in looking for a hotel as

I post this cheers.

loads of home fans tickets still available online.

halfway there cant wait. its the mrs first/last away trip she is more excited than me!

Took my missus to Sheffield last year and she loved it, she's coming again tomorrow.

What a trip this will be man, buzzing :party:

To any Derby fans cynically looking in ( not the good ones)....we don't give a fuck if you think that we are 3rd rate team or if you don't want to come and see us. Its all about the Rangers.

I mean really, you aren't such a big club with no real attraction for anyone to play including us... I would much rather have had Forest.

We are coming, we will get pissed, we will sing and then we will fuck off. Just stand in awe at the level of our passion and support. Imagine being involved in something of or size.

Oh... I have heard Derby women are suckers for Scottish accents.

To any Derby fans cynically looking in ( not the good ones)....we don't give a fuck if you think that we are 3rd rate team or if you don't want to come and see us. Its all about the Rangers.

I mean really, you aren't such a big club with no real attraction for anyone to play including us... I would much rather have had Forest.

We are coming, we will get pissed, we will sing and then we will fuck off. Just stand in awe at the level of our passion and support. Imagine being involved in something of or size.

Shut up you pellet

well said. Been on their website and gave them a similar message. The arrogant twats think they are lowering themselves by playing us. We need to show them what follow follow means!