Derby Away Plans (August 2nd)

YoungDan

Are you coming down?!  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming down?!

Still not really recovered from the trip.

No sleep on the Friday and Saturday has mangled me, the bus trip back on someone elses supporters bus was honestly brutal.

It all went downhill before we even got to Derby when the guy beside me whitey'd everywhere and my jeans were soaked wi spue.

Lost a bag, 2 rangers tops ect when we couldnt find our bus to leave at night :lol:.

No sleep on the Friday and Saturday has mangled me, the bus trip back on someone elses supporters bus was honestly brutal.

It all went downhill before we even got to Derby when the guy beside me whitey'd everywhere and my jeans were soaked wi spue.

Lost a bag, 2 rangers tops ect when we couldnt find our bus to leave at night :lol:.

Hope you were nice to him

You back at work? I can not remember asking you.

I was going to get up when she did at 7 but iam not long up, theres no chance ill get a sleep tonight with the fear of going back tomorrow.

:lol:

I had the fear last night badly! Woke up and the house is like a bomb site, thank fuck she's not home till Wedensday night or I'd be on the couch

Didn't get home till 11 last night.on the wrong train at Newcastle ended up going all the way back down to Doncaster and the conductor on the next train back up the way wanted 106 of us so he got told no.got to Edinburgh and the police were waiting on us,got a fine and have to pay the 106 in the next 3 weeks.train from Edinburgh was shite got to the central for 9 trains delayed didn't get one till half 10 arrived home at 11,a fuckin shambles

Didn't get home till 11 last night.on the wrong train at Newcastle ended up going all the way back down to Doncaster and the conductor on the next train back up the way wanted 106 of us so he got told no.got to Edinburgh and the police were waiting on us,got a fine and have to pay the 106 in the next 3 weeks.train from Edinburgh was shite got to the central for 9 trains delayed didn't get one till half 10 arrived home at 11,a fuckin shambles

:lol:

You sound like you had as good a trip as me

Great Friday and Saturday down there but yesterday a could have easily topped myself when that was happening,longest day of my life

We got off our bus for a cig then it left without us in the middle of Derby and couldn't get a hold of anyone on it and our tickets were still on it so missed the game.

Fuck knows whats happened to by bag now :lol:

I'd rather forget all about that weekend tbh

We got off our bus for a cig then it left without us in the middle of Derby and couldn't get a hold of anyone on it and our tickets were still on it so missed the game.

Fuck knows whats happened to by bag now :lol:

I'd rather forget all about that weekend tbh

Lol fuck sake mate