*** RM Sponsors' Fund - NEW SEASON - JOIN NOW! ***

govanblue

As before GB the stuff you organise for the service people in Erskine and everything else is just class. :praise: Keep up the good work.

Cheers! Will do. (tu)

Barring Natural Disasters, or Acts of an Angry God, and pending some possible good news on various fronts, this looks like it could be the most successful and most entertaining (to those who enjoy this kind of stuff at least) season so far. (tu)

But for those that can't stand the Fund, what it stands for, how it goes about its business, or the unbearably annoying posting style of its main protagonist, it could be a tough few months for you. :(

Sorry guys, but remember you can minimise the pain by avoiding all threads started by me beginning *** RM Sponsors' Fund - insert annoying govanblue stuff here

£10 donated

I was getting worried about you Davie - thought those Guineans had maybe kidnapped you. :thumbup:

Aye.

That's me in (again)

£10 donated via paypal

Now if I could only get you lot to be friends........ :pipe:

Cheers Falky (tu)

We're all friends in here at least :D

Is that 84

Bumps on this thread now - I know 84 is some sort of currently important number - can you help me and tell me why 84 is important GB?

I'm struggling tbh. :(

I think we've exhausted this "next number" trick.

We're going to have to try something different to attract more members - like a radical policy shift or something. ;)

I'm struggling tbh. :(

I think we've exhausted this "next number" trick.

We're going to have to try something different to attract more members - like a radical policy shift or something. ;)

I've been thinking about this fort hours now but due to staying sober I lack any inspiration - until

I can up with this great idea - start a fresh thread -

Then put a title on said thread that says ....

Look what ally's saying now ...

And inside the thread put your sales pitch - even the boardroom wallahs will read the thread based on the title!!