Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

The DR was right about Miller coming to Ibrox a month before he signed. It's not all nonsense. But yes, they tell people what they want to hear; it's all about making money.

How many times did the mention Miller over the years :lol: they had a good chance of getting it right eventually.

Heard from a very good source Kris Boyd will sign for Rangers. McCoist picked up the phone to him this week and said he would better Aberdeens offer. It's the first they've had real contact after having a falling out since he left first time around. Boyd wasn't picking up the phone to make the first move.

Heard from a very good source Kris Boyd will sign for Rangers. McCoist picked up the phone to him this week and said he would better Aberdeens offer. It's the first they've had real contact after having a falling out since he left first time around. Boyd wasn't picking up the phone to make the first move.

Hmmmm...

Hmm your at it.

Everyone seems to have good sources but none of these sources are singing from the same hymn sheet!

Hmmmmmmm

It's nothing to do with seeing eye to eye. I couldn't give a stuff if Boyd and Ally aren't best pals, I want what's best for the Club and I reckon Boyd upfront with Miller will be effective in the Championship. It's not all about Ally and he's beginning to really annoy me now. It's all what he wants not what we NEED.

It's nothing to do with seeing eye to eye. I couldn't give a stuff if Boyd and Ally aren't best pals, I want what's best for the Club and I reckon Boyd upfront with Miller will be effective in the Championship. It's not all about Ally and he's beginning to really annoy me now. It's all what he wants not what we NEED.

Ally's annoying you by potentially not signing a player that could maybe do well for us, reportedly because they've had a fallen out?

I got a text yesterday telling me he wouldbe signing next week, im not buying either asive heard all sorts of rumours for 2 long now.

IF we do go for Boyd (which I think is a mistake as we are overloaded in the forward areas at the moment and need improvements elsewhere) then the most we should be offering him is a one year deal with an option for 2 on sensible wages. He would have been lucky to earn 1500 a week at killie so a maximum of 3k a week still probably doubles what he earned last year.

So three other clubs in for him now and at least one willing to splash the cash?

If it becomes a bidding war we are almost certain to lose out. We simply can't afford high salaries.

The management team will of course take the flack for it.

So three other clubs in for him now and at least one willing to splash the cash?

If it becomes a bidding war we are almost certain to lose out. We simply can't afford high salaries.

Kilmarnock's definition of "splashing the cash" will be significantly lower than ours.

Ally should of had this tied up at the end of the season...So if he loses out on Boyd he deserves the flak.

Ally should of had this tied up at the end of the season...So if he loses out on Boyd he deserves the flak.

How so? Should he have forced Boyd to take a lower salary earlier in the season? Threatened him with violence? "Sign now or you are getting knee-capped"!

The decision is Boyd's not Ally's.

How so? Should he have forced Boyd to take a lower salary earlier in the season? Threatened him with violence? "Sign now or you are getting knee-capped"!

The decision is Boyd's not Ally's.

:lol:

Pish it's got nothing to do with Boyd wantning high wages. You know that but you just can't admit that Ally is putting his personal feelings before Rangers.

:lol:

Pish it's got nothing to do with Boyd wantning high wages. You know that but you just can't admit that Ally is putting his personal feelings before Rangers.

So you know what Boyd wants and what I think? Your powers of telepathy are astounding!

Last time I checked players are free to sing for any club they wish, often taking the best financial package on offer. By your logic Rangers managers are to blame for every player we failed to sign.

People on here often rant about how our team is in it for the money and don't play for the shirt yet suddenly Boyd is in it for altruistic reasons? Really?