Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

With the squad we already have it should be a given. It's only going to be harder because of our manager

We will win by 10 points or more. I would bet my mortgage on that. Issues some may have now with the manager or individual players will become secondary once we achieve promotion. Mark my words this time it will be a true achievement....... and our enemies will fear us.

If I am proven wrong then feel free to slate me.

I haven't said as much twb but scarily for me I have been agreeing with much of what you say lately.

when a man has a fair point he does Dummie and I know your one to accept that when it is fairly spoken. I do not agree with TWB a lot myself but in this one I do agree with him and feel no less for it.

Hell I have even agreed with Comedy Cat at times, so I am happy with taking a fair point well articulated.

when a man has a fair point he does Dummie and I know your one to accept that when it is fairly spoken. I do not agree with TWB a lot myself but in this one I do agree with him and feel no less for it.

Hell I have even agreed with Comedy Cat at times, so I am happy with taking a fair point well articulated.

Agreement whore. :pipe:

I'm still positive he'll be back at Rangers, while I have no inside info I'd be willing to bet McCoist wanted both him and Miller but due to the slow uptake in Season Tickets was pribably told its one or the other for now, McCoist choose Miller believing Boyd will hang around for him.

Our policy it seems is go for experiance under ally short term it somehow might work

but in the long term we have no real hopeful center forward !! into a new era

the same forwards we had then will be playing to lead us back is if it never happened .

The reality we have the years in the lower leagues to bring in and introduce

young players wasted- i,m dismayed how backward miller & boyd -

just shows how far ALLY WILL GO we are going depressingly backwards ?

Another fuckin bollocks signing, if it happens, by our clueless manager. Another example of his lack of vision, his inability to build a team and a waste of a third season in a row.

As for Boyd coming home, fuckin pish. Really went on to bigger and better things when he fucked off before.

Fuckin living in the past. Who we going to sign for the top flight? Albertz? Gio Van B? Barry Ferguson?

Another fuckin bollocks signing, if it happens, by our clueless manager. Another example of his lack of vision, his inability to build a team and a waste of a third season in a row.

As for Boyd coming home, fuckin pish. Really went on to bigger and better things when he fucked off before.

Fuckin living in the past. Who we going to sign for the top flight? Albertz? Gio Van B? Barry Ferguson?

You should lay off the espressos in the morning fella, what a way to start your day.

Mccoist is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

This season is going to be extremely tough and I'll take any striker who can guarantee goals like Boyd can. An improvement on Daly and Miller an improvement on Little (admittedly short term)