Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

Course Boyd will score goals, Miller and Daly will already do that though most likely at this level.

It's a pointless short term measure in my opinion.

Boyd could easily lay another 3-5 years mate.

He has never been one who relied on his pace, he is all about being in the right place at the right time.

davie Weir showed that you do not need pace to be good at your job, very good.

Boyd could easily lay another 3-5 years mate.

He has never been one who relied on his pace, he is all about being in the right place at the right time.

davie Weir showed that you do not need pace to be good at your job, very good.

Not many forwards last at the highest level as long as that, and let's not forget after leaving us Boyd really struggled to score goals outside of Scotland, so I'm not sure he'll be taking us towards top league titles again

Not many forwards last at the highest level as long as that, and let's not forget after leaving us Boyd really struggled to score goals outside of Scotland, so I'm not sure he'll be taking us towards top league titles again

Aye but maybe he lost his mojo as he left it at Ibrox for his return,when they are reunited he will once again earn the mantle of Scotlands top scorer.

We could sign Pirlo and some people would be on greeting about residual value and short term planning. Some people live in a fantasy world.

And some people fail to grasp both the point and the position out club is in and why we got there!

luckily for us, his form outside Scotland is utterly irrelevant right now.

If Luca Toni can do it in Italy im pretty sure we will get another few years out of Boyd if he signs...

I for one won't be too upset if I see Boyd in the media this week posing in a new Rangers top.

The last time I got Boyd on the back of my rangers top he left several months later. I'll need to dig it out and give it a dust down.