Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

where did you see that he isnt signing?

AFAIK the only thing we k ow is he may ir may not be in talks, he has not signed or refused yet.

guessing we will hear something this week.

Exactly Gogzy , he may or not be in talks, this is my point, anyway hopefully he is.

Posted yesterday so should have an answer ether way very soon

Kris Boyd to decide on Dons move early next week

BY SEAN WALLACE, 21 JUN 2014 9.50AM

Twitter

Email

DECISION: Striker Kris Boyd.

DEREK McInnes today confirmed he will discover early next week if his bid to sign Kris Boyd is successful.

Boss McInnes has already held talks with the 30-year-old Scotland striker.

But he faces a fight with Dundee United and French club Nimes who are also tracking free-agent Boyd.

The striker’s deal with Kilmarnock has expired but the Rugby Park club are keen to re-sign him.

Boyd is set to return from holiday over the next few days and will then inform McInnes if he is willing to sign on at Pittodrie.

The Dons are currently in Dublin for pre-season and were today set to face St Patrick’s.

McInnes said: “We will know by the start of next week where we are going with Kris Boyd.

“There has been no development with Kris recently but I was not expecting any.

“Kris is on holiday and is back over the weekend.

“We have made a pitch to Kris about Aberdeen and the benefits of this club.

“It should be clearer by the start of the week and if Kris says to me he wants to be an Aberdeen player we will try to get a deal done.

“But he has not said anything yet.

“I respect that he has been on holiday and has a lot to think about.”

by TaboolaSponsored ContentFROM AROUND THE WEB

How New iPads are Selling for under £30

Consumer Trusted Reviews

13 Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder: Are You Bipolar?

Activebeat.com

9 Cruellest World’s Serial Killers

Mirosto

How to Get Rich in 2014

UK Evening News

Twitter

1 Comment

SubscribeRSS

Steve Thomson13 hours ago

Come on Boyd,dy you know the future is Red,,, and a real chance to shoot down Celtic.

LikeReplyShare1

Posted yesterday so should have an answer ether way very soon

Kris Boyd to decide on Dons move early next week

BY SEAN WALLACE, 21 JUN 2014 9.50AM

Twitter

Email

DECISION: Striker Kris Boyd.

DEREK McInnes today confirmed he will discover early next week if his bid to sign Kris Boyd is successful.

Boss McInnes has already held talks with the 30-year-old Scotland striker.

But he faces a fight with Dundee United and French club Nimes who are also tracking free-agent Boyd.

The striker’s deal with Kilmarnock has expired but the Rugby Park club are keen to re-sign him.

Boyd is set to return from holiday over the next few days and will then inform McInnes if he is willing to sign on at Pittodrie.

The Dons are currently in Dublin for pre-season and were today set to face St Patrick’s.

McInnes said: “We will know by the start of next week where we are going with Kris Boyd.

“There has been no development with Kris recently but I was not expecting any.

“Kris is on holiday and is back over the weekend.

“We have made a pitch to Kris about Aberdeen and the benefits of this club.

“It should be clearer by the start of the week and if Kris says to me he wants to be an Aberdeen player we will try to get a deal done.

“But he has not said anything yet.

“I respect that he has been on holiday and has a lot to think about.”

by TaboolaSponsored ContentFROM AROUND THE WEB

How New iPads are Selling for under £30

Consumer Trusted Reviews

13 Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder: Are You Bipolar?

Activebeat.com

9 Cruellest World’s Serial Killers

Mirosto

How to Get Rich in 2014

UK Evening News

Twitter

1 Comment

SubscribeRSS

Steve Thomson13 hours ago

Come on Boyd,dy you know the future is Red,,, and a real chance to shoot down Celtic.

LikeReplyShare1

haaaaaaaaaa BOYD,DY ffs typical sheep

Daily express 30 mins ago

Kris Boyd heads to Ibrox for talks

RANGERS manager Ally McCoist will jet home today to secure Kris Boyd’s Ibrox return.

By: Scott BurnsPublished: Mon, June 23, 2014

Kris Boyd's (left) future is still unclear[GETTY]

The Championship new boys opened talks with the out-of-contract striker at the weekend and McCoist will meet him when he flies back from holiday this afternoon.

The 30-year-old was initially offered a two-year deal by the Light Blues but a source close to negotiations revealed the Scotland international would be prepared to accept 12 months and then take his chances on winning a better deal if Rangers make it back in the Premiership.

Boyd also has a three-year deal from Kilmarnock on the table, while Dundee United, Aberdeen and French side Nimes are also keen.

Express Sport understands that Boyd’s preference is to head back to Ibrox for a second spell – and McCoist is confident of completing the deal.

McCoist believes Boyd, along with fellow new boy Kenny Miller, John Daly and Nicky Clark will give his side enough firepower to win the Championship.

Rangers have also signed out-of-contract St Mirren defender Darren McGregor and are keen to bring in Don Cowie from Cardiff.

Rangers obviously but you're asking a fan here, footballers are completely different.

Your original question was to a fan but is Boyd not both a fan and a player? (I'm well aware we've been been burnt on that respect 2 years ago)

Sorry mate but I'm just sick of the Ally bashing in every thread. There's plenty of Ally threads to debate his qualities as a manager but does it really have to crop up in every thread in The Bears' Den?

If that's true Boyd must be as thick as pig shit..why wouldn't he accept a 2year deal. Again if that article is true.

If it's a 2 year deal on 5k a season, he might prefer a 1 year deal on the same and then see if he can get a more the season after, not like the he has any real sell on value so it should work for both parties.

If it's a 2 year deal on 5k a season, he might prefer a 1 year deal on the same and then see if he can get a more the season after, not like the he has any real sell on value so it should work for both parties.

I get that but accepting a 2year deal at 5k a week ain't exactly gonna make him poor plus next year he is 31 I wouldn't be happy offering him more at that age tbh