Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

so when you we allow the youth to prove themselves good enough for us, if they are good enough

do we wait until we are in the premiership and up against full time teams and a tarrier team hell bent on putting us to the sword, or do we use two seasons in the arse end of scottish football where the leagues were won before a ball was kicked

we signed miller, mcgregor, and looking like boyd, what happens if after this season all 3 dont want to stay at the club and we are in the summer of the next year, preparing for the premiership, with no money and 3 players who played the whole of a season now fucking off

when we spent all that money in division 3, a lot of the ally brigade told us it was to build a team that were settled in for the premiership return

well that went tits up, as our whole back 4 is different, our strikers are different and our midfield will likely be different by the time we are back in the top league

And here lies the problem. The real pain is yet to begin. If anyone thinks we are in a position to be replacing a team when we are back in the top league then they are in for a shock.

The team will need replaced not enhanced. It wont be pretty and our shortsightedness now will come back to haunt us. It always does.

A thinking and mindset that will ensure that we win our third league title in succession and achieve the aim of returning to the top tier as quickly as possible.

This! Folk seem to think if we had signed 20 x 18 year olds and give them 3 years experience while winning the leagues we would be ready to win the top league next year! But this place would have went mental at McCoist if we had failed to move up the leagues

so when you we allow the youth to prove themselves good enough for us, if they are good enough

do we wait until we are in the premiership and up against full time teams and a tarrier team hell bent on putting us to the sword, or do we use two seasons in the arse end of scottish football where the leagues were won before a ball was kicked

we signed miller, mcgregor, and looking like boyd, what happens if after this season all 3 dont want to stay at the club and we are in the summer of the next year, preparing for the premiership, with no money and 3 players who played the whole of a season now fucking off

when we spent all that money in division 3, a lot of the ally brigade told us it was to build a team that were settled in for the premiership return

well that went tits up, as our whole back 4 is different, our strikers are different and our midfield will likely be different by the time we are back in the top league

I hear what you are saying but i believe its a bit over exagerated, Rangers have always required instant success that why so few young players make it at Ibrox, But when we go into the premier league next season our team will not need re-built as you imply, we will still have Bell,Mohsni,Wallace,Faure,McGregor,Black,Law,MacLeod,Aird,Templeton,Boyd,Miller ??,McKay,Peralta,Gallagher, Plus whoever we add next season plus any youngsters that do break through. With a couple of quality additions to this squad we will be able to take on the scum no probs, its not all doom and gloom you know.

I hear what you are saying but i believe its a bit over exagerated, Rangers have always required instant success that why so few young players make it at Ibrox, But when we go into the premier league next season our team will not need re-built as you imply, we will still have Bell,Mohsni,Wallace,Faure,McGregor,Black,Law,MacLeod,Aird,Templeton,Boyd,Miller ??,McKay,Peralta,Gallagher, Plus whoever we add next season plus any youngsters that do break through. With a couple of quality additions to this squad we will be able to take on the scum no probs, its not all doom and gloom you know.

Totally deluded mate.

I hear what you are saying but i believe its a bit over exagerated, Rangers have always required instant success that why so few young players make it at Ibrox,

rangers have never been in a position where 2 successive titles were guaranteed, we have never been in a position where we are consistetly up against part timers and amateurs,

2 years ago we had the perfect opportunity to build something, 2 years later and 14million quid minimum spend on the first team and we are in a position where half of our first team will not be good enough for the premiership and cannot be sold because they are too old and pretty awful

But when we go into the premier league next season our team will not need re-built as you imply, we will still have Bell,Mohsni,Wallace,Faure,McGregor,Black,Law,MacLeod,Aird,Templeton,Boyd,Miller ??,McKay,Peralta,Gallagher,

moshni, black, peralta nowhere near good enough for the first team if we are to challenge celtic, gallacher isnt deemed good enough to be our second choice striker in the championship, another season of bit part games wont make him premiership class, faure isnt good enough at the moment and likely wont be here by end of next season

out of the list of players above, bell, wallace, aird, macleod and boyd at a push will be good enough for the premiership, the rest will be backups at best

thats 5 of a starting 11 :(

Totally deluded mate.

They aren't that good. I think people are forgetting that they have had absolutely no competition for the past 2 years, not to even mention the year we went into Admin, our players were feeling it and did not play well. The scum have won tainted titles and that is all. They haven't even won the league cup or the Scottish Cup. I think folk are thinking they are better than they actually are. I think we could beat them with the team we have (with Miller and Boyd). Never forget who we are! No surrender

rangers have never been in a position where 2 successive titles were guaranteed, we have never been in a position where we are consistetly up against part timers and amateurs,

2 years ago we had the perfect opportunity to build something, 2 years later and 14million quid minimum spend on the first team and we are in a position where half of our first team will not be good enough for the premiership and cannot be sold because they are too old and pretty awful

moshni, black, peralta nowhere near good enough for the first team if we are to challenge celtic, gallacher isnt deemed good enough to be our second choice striker in the championship, another season of bit part games wont make him premiership class, faure isnt good enough at the moment and likely wont be here by end of next season

out of the list of players above, bell, wallace, aird, macleod and boyd at a push will be good enough for the premiership, the rest will be backups at best

Its all about opinions i guess, I believe Black is a better footballer than you do,Gallagher isnt deamed good enough just yet as he has only had a run out in the 1st team around three times but i believe he might make it.

And guys like Foster, Smith and Mohsni are all out of contract next year are they not?

And not good enough either.

Folk thinking we will be challenging for a title with moshini , foster and smith FFS!!!

Two of them have won a medal before. I admit though, however, that Foster and likely Mohsni won't be good enough. Smith i'd argue because I still rate him.