Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

The 'promising youth' will make it into the first team if they are good enough, e.g. Aird, McLeod, Gallagher etc. We're not going to win the Championship with a team of teenagers - we need, and have, youth and experience. We are Rangers, not Dundee Utd. We'll soon be sitting in our rightful place above them in the SPL.

You really think so? You think Clabiri is better than Gasparutto? No, I don't know either but I know the former is fucking rank rotten. So no, youth will not get a chance if you ask me.

As for finishing above Scumdee, hmmm we will see. I would argue that Miller and Daly will need replaced when we are back. Boyd will be another year older but still capable. Leaving us needing 2 strikers.

We would be in the process of having to replace 6 or 7 first team players when we are back and wouldnt have a clue who was good enough or not.

I think we will be lambs to the slaughter when we are back and scumdee will be more than comfortable against us. Remind me of the scores the last 2 times we played them? Oh and before you give it the bleeding heart shite we still had a team on the park assembled at x20 the cost of their team.

:anguish:

I know everyone on here wants him re-signed cos he guarantees goals but the way he left and the fact hes been relatively shite everywhere else hes been makes me hope he doesnt sign

Plus hes a money grabbing cnut who left cos he thought he would do better but hasnt, alot on this forum were of the same opinion at the time but seems they had a change of mind. Wouldnt surprise me if the likes of Shitaker and Paysmith were to sign people would be jumping for joy on here...

I know everyone on here wants him re-signed cos he guarantees goals but the way he left and the fact hes been relatively shite everywhere else hes been makes me hope he doesnt sign

Well sorry dude, but we need boyd against hibs and hearts, we can't go up against them with Daly and Miller and theres not a lot of choices that will drop down levels that can score 30 goals a season in the SPFL

Well sorry dude, but we need boyd against hibs and hearts, we can't go up against them with Daly and Miller and theres not a lot of choices that will drop down levels that can score 30 goals a season in the SPFL

I agree with what youre saying but just wish it wasnt Kris mega munch Boyd

No we don't FFS!!!

Miller, Daly, Clarke, Gallagher and arguably Shiels will be MORE than enough. You are talking as if Man U and Man City have dropped into the Scottish championship!!!

The only person that can stop us winning that league, at a canter, with what we have now is our manager.

I agree with what youre saying but just wish it wasnt Kris mega munch Boyd

I wasn't happy with the way Boyd left either nor did I particularly rate him when he was here but in the context of where we are he would be an excellent signing, should it happen.

Sometimes you've got to put the club before personal feelings.

Plus hes a money grabbing cnut who left cos he thought he would do better but hasnt, alot on this forum were of the same opinion at the time but seems they had a change of mind. Wouldnt surprise me if the likes of Shitaker and Paysmith were to sign people would be jumping for joy on here...

the way he left? does the fact that we tried to shunt him out the door in the previous transfer window not mean anything?

He could have probably earned much more money somewhere other than Killie so I don't see the "money grabbing" side of things.

I never want naismith or whittikar in a Rangers jersey again, I do not count boyd in amongst the traitors.

No we don't FFS!!!

Miller, Daly, Clarke, Gallagher and arguably Shiels will be MORE than enough. You are talking as if Man U and Man City have dropped into the Scottish championship!!!

The only person that can stop us winning that league, at a canter, with what we have now is our manager.

So Miller (new player) Daly (25 goals last year but struggled near the end of the league 1 season) Clark (less than 10 goals last year) Gallagher ( 1 goal) Shiels (1 goal in 1 year of away games) is better than signing boyd (25 goals in the top league)

So Miller (new player) Daly (25 goals last year but struggled near the end of the league 1 season) Clark (less than 10 goals last year) Gallagher ( 1 goal) Shiels (1 goal in 1 year of away games) is better than signing boyd (25 goals in the top league)

How many games did Clarke and Gallagher play???

Clark, more than enough to score over double figures imo. Gallagher fair enough, so why would it matter because he won't start anyway so he is out of the equation.

Exactly!!

Why?? Because we will have Boyd back.

Look Miller alongside any of them would be more than comfortable in this league. Maybe Gallagher wont be the player I think he could be. Maybe Clarke won't be the player I think he is (at least 20 goals a season). However even if they don't hit the heights we have more than enough with Miller back.

In defense of Clarke he worked well with Big Daly at the start of the season and got injured. People forget how brutal and predictable the football got under Ally.

I would argue that even Boyd would struggle to score playing the way we played for most of last season. It was fucking horrendous and folk have short memories if they think Boyd can unlock tight defenses or even hold a ball up.

We are making school boy errors here that were predicted 2 years ago.

To think that we cant win this league without Boyd and with a squad assembled at a cost of at least 50 times of our nearest challengers is utterly depressing. No wonder we are in the mess we are in.

Gallagher won't be used as a striker so I fail to see why everybody thinks Boyd's arrival will be detrimental to his chances. If anything Gallagher will be employed wide right instead of Peralta.

Exactly!!

Why?? Because we will have Boyd back.

Look Miller alongside any of them would be more than comfortable in this league. Maybe Gallagher wont be the player I think he could be. Maybe Clarke won't be the player I think he is (at least 20 goals a season). However even if they don't hit the heights we have more than enough with Miller back.

In defense of Clarke he worked well with Big Daly at the start of the season and got injured. People forget how brutal and predictable the football got under Ally.

I would argue that even Boyd would struggle to score playing the way we played for most of last season. It was fucking horrendous and folk have short memories if they think Boyd can unlock tight defenses or even hold a ball up.

We are making school boy errors here that were predicted 2 years ago.

To think that we cant win this league without Boyd and with a squad assembled at a cost of at least 50 times of our nearest challengers is utterly depressing. No wonder we are in the mess we are in.

Gallagher won't play because he is not good enough, FACT. Daly and Miller and Clark (no E btw) are so much more experienced and an all round better players than Gallagher, you can't be blaming Boyd because you don't like him. 25 goals last year in a shitty Killie team to Gallaghers what roughly 10 goals for the under 20s?

You really think so? You think Clabiri is better than Gasparutto? No, I don't know either but I know the former is fucking rank rotten. So no, youth will not get a chance if you ask me.

As for finishing above Scumdee, hmmm we will see. I would argue that Miller and Daly will need replaced when we are back. Boyd will be another year older but still capable. Leaving us needing 2 strikers.

We would be in the process of having to replace 6 or 7 first team players when we are back and wouldnt have a clue who was good enough or not.

I think we will be lambs to the slaughter when we are back and scumdee will be more than comfortable against us. Remind me of the scores the last 2 times we played them? Oh and before you give it the bleeding heart shite we still had a team on the park assembled at x20 the cost of their team.

FFS cheer up and start getting positive about our future - you sound like you are a reluctant Rangers fan. That just sounds like fucking internet boooing.