Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

We should walk away from this deal Kris is taking the cunt

isn't that a bit of a knee jerk reaction?

It's only been a couple of days, he has/is obviously speaking to other clubs as well. he is a free agent, and well within his rights to take (some) time to mull over his options on what will probably be one of the last moves of his career.

This is not far off The deal Miller has signed (tu)

I believe if KB accepts our terms then the combined wages for him, Kenny Miller & Darren McGregor would be 50% of what we paid Kyle Lafferty.

isn't that a bit of a knee jerk reaction?

It's only been a couple of days, he has/is obviously speaking to other clubs as well. he is a free agent, and well within his rights to take (some) time to mull over his options on what will probably be one of the last moves of his career.

Its no really gogzy mate.. Kris do you want to join Rangers aye or naw, If aye 5k a week 2year deal simple really. He either signs or fucks off none eh this pish am still gonna talk to other club give me time.. Other clubs you'll no get a bigger club than The Rangers Kris. Would be my response if I was Wallace..

Rangers dont need Boyd to succeed make no mistake he needs us..

Wrong move for me as we now have a surplus of well paid strikers at the potential detriment of areas of the team that need attention.

That said he will score goals and a one year deal is sensible from Wallace....

We could do with trying to shift one or two on and we desperately lack pace still which will continue to limit us, even at championship level!