Sign in to follow this  
Sander2006

Official: Boyd signs one year deal

2 chalked off the list, ally will be scrawling "goodwillie" on his blackboard as i type.

Defensive and midfield issues?? Pah! Not on his watch.

Fully expect a surge in ST sales with the announcement of this partnership.

Pretty happy with this now it has happened, He should score minimum 25 next season... We are looking strong. Renewed my season ticket yesterday to, cant wait for it to start............WATP

To be consistent I should be raging he has been signed as he is the wrong side of 30. However, I have always had a soft spot for boydy

Welcome back big man

Tremendous signing? Amazing? Mmm not sure re the mentality/intelligence of some fans but non the less he will score goals and on a one year deal it is low risk....welcome back kris!

Great signing....people who expect us to sign anyone better than Boyd while we're playing football in the Championship need to take a reality check.

Welcome back Kris! :7325:

I don't think people's objections are that simple

probably for another thread but what do we think the formation/1st choice strikers will be next season?

i cant see Boyd or Miller signing to pap their arses on the bench and same with Daly to be honest

then obviously there is the younger players that people will feel should get a chance.

im quite happy with the signing of the 2 of them to be honest, i just think a bit of experience is needed and its vital to go up at the 1st attempt

this signing gives us a better chance of doing that

Plus he spells his name same way as me, and when he appeared I could say Kris like Kris Boyd. Up until then it was Kris like kris kristofferson.... I got a lot of weird looks

“In football it’s strange because you never know what can happen but as soon as I knew there was a bit of interest in me from Rangers there was only one place I was going.”

Welcome home Kris. (tu)

I'm really happy with this signing!