Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

:lol: Players like Kris :lol: He will be the next Neymar by the end of the day.

Remind me again what has he done when he hasn't been playing in the piss poor Scottish football system?

Does that really matter when you consider that we play 100% of our football in said piss poor Scottish football system?

Miller is a far better player in my opinion, even now.

I would agree, but Clarke could've been well on the way to being as good if he had been played last season and this season ready for the top league next season. Instead he's going to sit on the bench for most of this season and when Miller has finished topping up his pension Clarke will have wasted 2 years and we will be a good striker down.

I would agree, but Clarke could've been well on the way to being as good if he had been played last season and this season ready for the top league next season. Instead he's going to sit on the bench for most of this season and when Miller has finished topping up his pension Clarke will have wasted 2 years and we will be a good striker down.

I'm really not sure what you're basing that on. Clark is a decent player who works hard but as good as Miller after a season on playing in the 3rd tier? I don't think so.

I don't think Clark is good enough for Rangers nor will he ever be, although he's not the only one in that squad. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

Does that really matter when you consider that we play 100% of our football in said piss poor Scottish football system?

Seem to be missing the point, everyone seems to think he's improved since he left us and are using last season as an example. He's just the same player and a good few years older.

It would've been nice to see the club actually look beyond domestic football and coach/buy players to be better than the rest of the dross in Scotland.

I'm really not sure what you're basing that on. Clark is a decent player who works hard but as good as Miller after a season on playing in the 3rd tier? I don't think so.

I don't think Clark is good enough for Rangers nor will he ever be, although he's not the only one in that squad. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

We will never know with this management in charge as they would rather paper the cracks than actually coach players with potential to be the best they can be.

Thankfully Aird and MacLeod have better attitudes that some of our support.

MacLeod has a god given talent that even we can't waste, and Aird is a long long way from being the finished article just like Clarke lets hope both get the chance to improve but I'm not holding my breath.

We have been the most moaning whinging bunch of football fans for as long as I've been going to Ibrox and I'm in my 4th decade so nothing has changed. :lol:

At least you could get away from the impatient groans when you left Ibrox in the past. Bit of grumbling at the pub and such, maybe, but there were usually far more positives than negatives. In my 3 decades of supporting, we've never been this much of a discontented bunch of whining wains.

MacLeod has a god given talent that even we can't waste, and Aird is a long long way from being the finished article just like Clarke lets hope both get the chance to improve but I'm not holding my breath.

Why are you demanding more youth if that's the unenthusiastic way you talk about two of our best?

Delighted that Boyd is back but it simply proves that, when his three main strikers are thirty plus, McCoist has abandoned any pretence at planning or structured development for the years ahead.

It is about getting us up AT ALL COSTS and letting his successor worry about starting from scratch in two years time.

As for Neymar, just give him a season's coaching at Rangers and he'd be ready for a Ramsden's cup campaign (tu)

Seem to be missing the point, everyone seems to think he's improved since he left us and are using last season as an example. He's just the same player and a good few years older.

It would've been nice to see the club actually look beyond domestic football and coach/buy players to be better than the rest of the dross in Scotland.

That will require a scouting dept.