Boylesports, stay away.

Have used this site for about 5 years now, and this is how they treat a customer.

Arseholes, avoid them at all costs:

Teresa @ BoylesportsHello Colin. How may I help you?

Colin Hi there, I placed a £5 win single at 7/1 on #3 Aomen Rock in the 6.50 at Kempton. The deposit is showing, but the bet is not showing in open bets or bet history. I deposited during bet placement and not from the normal deposit page.

Teresa @ BoylesportsLet me check this for you. Please hold.

Colin Thanks

Teresa @ BoylesportsThis has been placed on attempted bets but the balance is still available on your account Colin.

Colin I got the message confirming placement and clicked "Continue Betting"

Teresa @ BoylesportsHaving check your bet details, the bet did not push through clearly as this was placed on your attempted bets.

Colin That's not what it said at the time.

What reason could it have ended up as an attempted bet for?

Teresa @ BoylesportsIt could be the time that you click on continue betting the market got suspended.

Colin So I just have to accept this?

Teresa @ BoylesportsYes Colin as this is made and detected by the system.

Colin I'm really not happy about this. The bet was placed in good faith and confirmation was given that it had been placed at the time.

Teresa @ BoylesportsI understand where your coming from Colin but if bet has been confirmed placed it would not have been attempted as showing on the bet status, Colin.

Colin So why was the stake taken from my card if the bet hadn't been placed?

Teresa @ BoylesportsIt has hanged on the account but still on the available balance when I check your account awhile ago Colin.

Colin It was not available on the account until shortly after I started talking to you.

Teresa @ BoylesportsYes becuase I had refresh your account since it is still showing on the available balance.

Colin I placed the bet eight minutes before post time... if I'd had any indication that it had not placed properly, I would have tried again. I didn't get anything saying this, I got the usual message confirming placement.

Teresa @ BoylesportsI can see that Colin however, markets are suspended from time to time and when you placing bets together with the market suspension bet are most likely to be placed on attempted as this was not push throuhg.

Colin This is nonsense. For what reason could betting on this race have been suspended?

I'd like to take this further, can you please advise how I'd go about doing so?

Teresa @ BoylesportsYou can send your complain at care@boylesports.com.

Colin Think I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Thanks for your help.