**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

3-1. We appear to be playing on some form of basketball court though. I don't know how anyone can take pre-season shit like this seriously.

Wouldn't say I take it seriously but alarm bells do start ringing when we can't string 3 passes together.

3-1. We appear to be playing on some form of basketball court though. I don't know how anyone can take pre-season shit like this seriously.

Honestly the game has been shite. He tried out a new formation in the first half, but I feel he got the players really wrong for that formation.

We have shown no desire or will to even want to win the match.

It's a preseason friendly, on a weird pitch, in 20 degree heat, there are definitely a few factors, but we didn't even really try. :(

Honestly the game has been shite. He tried out a new formation in the first half, but I feel he got the players really wrong for that formation.

We have shown no desire or will to even want to win the match.

It's a preseason friendly, on a weird pitch, in 20 degree heat, there are definitely a few factors, but we didn't even really try. :(

I just can't bring myself to care about pre-season games. They are glorified training exercise and anyone who reads anything into them is a bit of a muppet.

We shouldn't be playing on this type of surface, it's designed for heavy footfall not ball play, (harder surface, more springy) and the markings are US football with the real football markings barely visible. I don't see how this benefits us as a real football club. when other big football clubs come to the US, they play on pitches with the US markings faded and real football markings fully visible, we played on the opposite.

That being said, we should have won this easily regardless of the pitch conditions, I just think this is detrimental rather than beneficial to our pre-season program.

We have just proven why we are a poor product. One, we agreed to play on a shite American Football pitch and second we could not care about winning.

When teams go abroad to promote the brand, they try to make the brand look good - we made ourselves look shite.

The fans who turned up in Rangers tops were embarrassed when they left, as would you or I. Would you recommend them if you were abroad?

What are we rebuilding and building towards with this game? What are we rebuilding and building towards in general?

We are building towards reclaiming our crown as rightful champions of this country, it may seem far away after this performance but bear in mind it is about fitness and match readiness, it was a poor performance but we will improve and especially when we play on real pitches, not those stupid "kids' road mats" that pass for pitches in the US.