**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

In the same way I didn't go overboard with praise because we beat Fulham, I'm not going to go mental with negative criticism about this result either although we should have done better.

As TWB said, pre season games mean absolutely nothing and are pretty much glorified training sessions.

Its been the same ever since he has taken over. The same style of play right thro preseason into the season. How is our team going to get confidence out of these games? Players regress under Ally. He is fucking embarrassing excuse for a football manager. Roll on the day he fucks off or someone sacks him.

Ill say it and its not personal but Ally get to fuck out the job before we go back 10 years. If we do get promoted I keep saying- we wont finish better than mid table. With Ally in charge I dread it. Sheep dundee hivs and our rivals across the city will have a field day. This isnt because we lost tonight it's because the tactics and play from Ally has gone on too long. Were a sitting duck and he isn't changing it. We dont have a clue. Ally leave now

I've never wanted a Rangers manager to be sacked and that includes Eck or PLG during the bad spells. Ally I cant wait to see the back of. We have no vision or future under him so why cant the board see this!!!!! Fans are staying away look at the ticket sales. Fucking disgrace makes my blood boil.

Got up and caught the 2nd half it was a god awful performance and an embarrassing result pre season or not.

People can say pre season is about getting fitness levels up but it can also instill a winning mentality from the off.

I would say though that we seem to have a bit of a split personality at the moment, woeful in games against FAR inferior opposition but decent against Fulham.

Started work at 5.30 this morning so dodged a bullet by missing this.

Can we really turn this season around?

The performances under Ally have been shocking 9 times out of 10 and I really don't see it changing :(

Under Ally's reign I have had some of my worst times as a Rangers fan,Raith rovers etc.

Did we actually get beat off this mob? :anguish:

4-5-1 with 6 defenders on, big Jig in midfield. Football was shocking, well it was just the way Ally has had us playing. Miller upfront by himself and playing right and left wing.

Ally needs sacked. The guy just doesn't know what he's doing.

Got up and caught the 2nd half it was a god awful performance and an embarrassing result pre season or not.

People can say pre season is about getting fitness levels up but it can also instill a winning mentality from the off.

I would say though that we seem to have a bit of a split personality at the moment, woeful in games against FAR inferior opposition but decent against Fulham.

Remember his first preseason in Germany? same shite different year.

Remember his first preseason in Germany? same shite different year.

The whole thing screamed amateur hour last night/this morning.

Couple of aspects worry me. We've made 4 new signings but I genuinely don't think we've settled on either our best 11 or formation yet, going back to his signings surely having Boyd and Miller points to 2 up front, although I feel he will play 1 up front against Hearts and Hubs.

The other main one is that it does seem like Jig is going start ANYWHERE no offence to him but if he plays in CM it is literally like a man down.

Couple of aspects worry me. We've made 4 new signings but I genuinely don't think we've settled on either our best 11 or formation yet, going back to his signings surely having Boyd and Miller points to 2 up front, although I feel he will play 1 up front against Hearts and Hubs.

The other main one is that it does seem like Jig is going start ANYWHERE no offence to him but if he plays in CM it is literally like a man down.

Its been 3 years of pish, he needs to go. Terrible football manager. Just doesn't have it, he wont walk away! he needs sacked.

Boyd and Miller, if fit,should be starting every single game together in the league , no excuses..

As for Jig,if Ally starts with him and Black in midfield then I give up.