**** The Official Ventura County Fusion Vs Rangers

gogzy

So, is Alistair a young manager learning his trade, or is Alistair simply not ever going to cut the mustard.

Does our CEO have the mettle to make the decision before the season proper....... or is he going to pretend that we are getting value for money.

So many questions... Without the proper punctuation... Here's a few more as correct examples...

Are you ever to be seen on a match thread when we win? Do you ever post positive stories in the Bears Den?

Or are you just a sinister, sniveling, little lurker who takes delight in trying to stir shite...?

We just played a team in their own "midden" 48 hours after arriving on a 10 hour flight, travelling across 6 time zones in a pre-season, experimental match. Throw in the fact that this'll likely be the biggest game in the clubs history and theyll have treated it as such. We lost, so what?

Did you watch it?

Experimental? Sha hoor, that was anything but experimental - it was bordering on embarassmental!

So many questions... Without the proper punctuation... Here's a few more as correct examples...

Are you ever to be seen on a match thread when we win? Do you ever post positive stories in the Bears Den...?

Or are you just a sinister, sniveling, little lurker who takes delight in trying to stir shite...?

Had to laugh! :lol:

So many questions... Here's a few more... Are you ever to be seen on a match thread when we win? Do you ever post positive stories in the Bears Den...?

I generally as in life, avoid tossers such as your good self, have Alistair's babies if you must, some of us have our own.... you are such an angry person, pure rid beelin' it would appear.... lol...

nowadays you can be a Rangers supporter or an ally supporter

the two are mutually exclusive

So speaks the authority.

Moronic nonsense.

What a terrible excuse. Professional footballers lost a game becase they played on an American football pitch. My god will the insanity and awful excuses ever end.

Did you watch the game last night...?

EDIT - Just realised who I quoted, oops. I know the answer to my question already.

I generally as in life, avoid tossers such as your good self, have Alistair's babies if you must, some of us have our own.... you are such an angry person, pure rid beelin' it would appear.... lol...

Aye, triple rid beelin' that's me...

Unlike some of the Easy-Oazy-Agenda-Benders like yourself and the Perfectly-Calm-Crew over here.

Some of us work. You should try it!

I do love irony though.

So do I.

The best example of irony (or is it idiocy?) I can think of is when someone says their best-ever season watching Rangers is when they didn't actually stay to watch any of the games. That is the pinnacle to which all other idiots should aspire.

:thumbup:

Anyway, the game was an embarrassment to the club and absolutely horrid as a spectacle.

To actually agree to play on that geometric nightmare as painted by a giant squid on mescaline was the most embarrassing thing about the whole episode. Smacks of a lack of respect for ourselves when we don't even play on the surface of the sport we are supposed to be playing.

And no defence of the team or tactics either. They were rather embarrassing also. Also, people seldom remember pre-season friendlies.

Summary complete.

The game was a total shambles and is McCoist continuing from last season , the man will never be a manager.

This whole jaunt over to US is another joke and complete waste of cash , we could have stayed here and got beat of college teams for a fraction of the cost .

Also showed already what a fuckin disastrous signing the two old guys up front is going to be ..............

Some of us work. You should try it!

I do love irony though.

So what are you implying by that comment to a fellow RM member? Getting a tad personal, no?

Just for info, there were a few on here this morning who set their alarm and watched the game before going to work, where others like myself, are on holiday and wasted a morning.

So do I.

The best example of irony (or is it idiocy?) I can think of is when someone says their best-ever season watching Rangers is when they didn't actually stay to watch any of the games. That is the pinnacle to which all other idiots should aspire.

Maybe you should actually trying get off your arse and following your team. It might one day make you less of a cock and get you a pal!

Started work at 5.30 this morning so dodged a bullet by missing this.

Can we really turn this season around?

The performances under Ally have been shocking 9 times out of 10 and I really don't see it changing :(

Under Ally's reign I have had some of my worst times as a Rangers fan,Raith rovers etc.

Eh? It hasn't started yet ffs!!

The game was a total shambles and is McCoist continuing from last season , the man will never be a manager.

This whole jaunt over to US is another joke and complete waste of cash , we could have stayed here and got beat of college teams for a fraction of the cost .

Also showed already what a fuckin disastrous signing the two old guys up front is going to be ..............

We aren't playing for this.

And tbh we shouldn't have been doing to much defending, always believed you defend from the front, we always seem to sit off teams and invite pressure on, we should press teams higher up the park IMO.

We didn't actually do any defending at all :lol: they scored with every one of their shots on goal.

We did press up the park, at times Zal and mohsni were defending past the halfway line.

We were just gutless and shite going forward, and severely punished at the back.

It was a terrible game, I did however say after the fulham result, that it shows how meaningless friendlies are. I'll stand by that. I didn't get excited when we beat the, so I am not pissed off that we lost, i am pissed off at the manner of our loss.

To be fair pre season is all about fitness, but we shouldn't be leaking goals like we did.

No it isn't. It's about preparing for the up and coming season, physical conditioning is just a part of it. We should have our formation / tactics for season in mind, with our squad drilled in the effective implementation of it so we hit the ground running - are we going to wait until the day before the Hibs game and go 'ahh well, that's big Jig fit now - better pick a formation and team for tomorrow'?

We didn't actually do any defending at all :lol: they scored with every one of their shots on goal.

We did press up the park, at times Zal and mohsni were defending past the halfway line.

We were just gutless and shite going forward, and severely punished at the back.

It was a terrible game, I did however say after the fulham result, that it shows how meaningless friendlies are. I'll stand by that. I didn't get excited when we beat the, so I am not pissed off that we lost, i am pissed off at the manner of our loss.

Yeah well I guess I'd have to agree on that lol.

Even though we were high up the pitch and pressing back in a sense I feel that we did this without exerting much pressure trying to force Fusion in to making errors or making them move the ball quicker than they may have wanted.

I think overall the performance and attitude was far from howiy should've been and you know what you're probably right a lot of it is the manner of the defeat I never like losing even when I played works 5 a sides or back when I actually played, losing friendlies did my tits in but sometimes the blow was softened a little when I knew my team had done all it could.

Eh? It hasn't started yet ffs!!

Fair point ;) what I was meaning is can we actually have a good season combined with good football as the last few have been absolutely brutal.

So for us to play well (the way we should be) it's gonna have to be a huge change from previous seasons.

I'm taking paint-filled water balloons to the Sacramento game on Saturday, and if that performance is anything like last nights, the Ranger's dugout and everyone in it will be getting repainted in bright pink. If any Rangers player strolls too near my seat - Bam! Pink!

There, that should scare them into pulling their fingers out :lol: .

We showed a complete lack of imagination last night, as if we weren't sure how to play this game called football. It's worse after watching some brilliant world cup games. We've only got 4 more training sessions before it gets serious. Ally, you've got to start screaming at your players now - like Sir Alex did at Man U - in order to shift them up a gear. Start chucking things at their heids in the dressing room until they're too afraid to not give 100% every time they pull on a Rangers jersey. :2gunsfiring_v1:

He tried something different but got the personel all wrong. I disagree with those saying we played 5 at the back. We played closer to a 3 at the back with 2 pushing full backs who tried to get forward all the time. I just think he got the players all wrong, and tried to do a 3-5-1-1

a 3-5-2 would have been much better IMO.

I'd have started templeton before Foster, and not played jig.

........ZAL----DM-----Mohsni

Temps.................................Wallace

.................Black...................

.............Lewis...Law.....

.......Miller..........Boyd........

Have temps and Wallace bombing forward at every chance,