***** Official Scottish Clubs In Europe Thread *****

Good to see the capitulations in the first legs.

Got to Laugh at these Teams

The Mhanks will be pushed to make it imo too.

God how I will laugh if they don't.

St Johnstone and Aberdeen actually look well placed to go through.

Motherwell may very well join them, Stjarnan will sit back in the second leg now.

Aberdeen are a good side and IMO are well placed to progress (2008 anyone?)

St Johnstone got yet another good result awy from home in europe,.

Motherwell were poor (although I still fancy them to progress).

Good luck to them :7326:

Good luck to aberdeen ? :anguish:

Seriously ?

I hope the lot of them get fucked,when Rangers get back into Europe we'll do it on our own merits and we dont need any help from the mhanks or any of their spl lackeys

Without any help we need to win 4 qualifiers UNSEEDED just to qualify for the Europa League group stages.

some of the seeded teams from just the 3rd qualifying round: PSV Eindhoven, Lyon, Real Sociedad, Torino, Mainz and Hull City.

And the play-off round : Inter Milan, Tottenham Hotspur, Villarreal, FC Twente, Borrussia Monchengladbach.

Barring a coefficient upturn it may take us 4-5 years to get a European foothold again, constant European qualifier knockouts would further drag us down.

Without any help we need to win 4 qualifiers UNSEEDED just to qualify for the Europa League group stages.

some of the seeded teams from just the 3rd qualifying round: PSV Eindhoven, Lyon, Real Sociedad, Torino, Mainz and Hull City.

And the play-off round : Inter Milan, Tottenham Hotspur, Villarreal, FC Twente, Borrussia Monchengladbach.

Barring a coefficient upturn it may take us 4-5 years to get a European foothold again, constant European qualifier knockouts would further drag us down.

And with our team (and manager) being fairly inexperienced in the European theatre we could struggle for quite a while.

Good luck to all Scottish clubs playing in Europe tonight. We need to raise the co-efficient in order to boost our chances of qualification next season, so this thread will serve the purpose of supporting all Scottish clubs in European competitions, aside from the tims of course, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Who gives a fcuk about the coefficient, we'll sort that ourselves.

Hope they all get pumped,

Never forgotten!

It's certainly far tougher than the Champions route to enter the Champions League.

Aberdeen are a good side and IMO are well placed to progress (2008 anyone?)

St Johnstone got yet another good result awy from home in europe,.

Motherwell were poor (although I still fancy them to progress).

Good luck to them :7326:

Good luck to Aberdeen, Jesus fuck.