*****The Official Sacramento Vs Rangers Thread*****

julescotia

Still think mohsni and foster are weak links but it's what we've got sadly

We really needed a decent RB this summer. I dunno what McGregor is like so can't comment on him.

I'm a fan of Mohsni. He's a liability at times, but he gets you of your seat and chips in with important goals. Will be interesting to see how he plays beside a proper CB rather than Jig.

We really needed a decent RB this summer. I dunno what McGregor is like so can't comment on him.

I'm a fan of Mohsni. He's a liability at times, but he gets you of your seat and chips in with important goals. Will be interesting to see how he plays beside a proper CB rather than Jig.

Is mcgregor a rb or a cb? I'm sure he played against us before in both.

Aye mohsni is pretty up and down but I think he's to adventurous. Sadly I think jig will be in front of the back 2 this season :(

Is mcgregor a rb or a cb? I'm sure he played against us before in both.

Aye mohsni is pretty up and down but I think he's to adventurous. Sadly I think jig will be in front of the back 2 this season :(

Ha! When I read my post I knew I'd get pulled up on that.

We need a RB since Foster isn't great.

McGregor is a CB and what I meant was I can't comment on him compared to Mohsni. I've had a long day!

Jig should be left back this season. Left back in the changing room that is :)

Ha! When I read my post I knew I'd get pulled up on that.

We need a RB since Foster isn't great.

McGregor is a CB and what I meant was I can't comment on him compared to Mohsni. I've had a long day!

Jig should be left back this season. Left back in the changing room that is :)

I didn't genuinely know mate. I thought he played for st mirren in both positions against us previously

Really hope to fuck we go with something like this

Bell

Foster mohsni zaliukas Wallace

Templeton McLeod law Gallagher/McKay

Boyd miller

id go with

Bell

Moshni, McGregor, Zaliukas, Wallace

Black, Hutton

McKay Law Templton

Boyd

miller, macloed and aird injured iirc, thats why that aint in the line up, or drop hutton for clark up front and makie it a 4-1-3-2

id go with

Bell

Black, Hutton

McKay Law Templton

Boyd

miller, macloed and aird injured iirc, thats why that aint in the line up, or drop hutton for clark up front and makie it a 4-1-3-2

Forgot they 3 where injured playing on a fucking American football pitch

id go with

Bell

Black, Hutton

McKay Law Templton

Boyd

I was ready to cry when I thought you'd want Hutton in your starting 11 every week :lol:

I like the look of that lineup. However going by post-Fusion match comments I'm expecting 5-4-1 again

I was ready to cry when I thought you'd want Hutton in your starting 11 every week :lol:

I like the look of that lineup. However going by post-Fusion match comments I'm expecting 5-4-1 again

tbh if the competition in the championship wasnt so fierce this season id have both them sitting and macleod as part of the attacking midfield 3 along with aird and templeton, bring mckay on for temps as the game goes on

I'm expecting a much better performance tonight.

My team would be:

Bell

Foster Zaliukas Mohsni Wallace

McKay Black Hutton Templeton

Clark Boyd

However, I fear that McCoist will opt for a 5-4-1 again. If we play 4-4-2, we'll win with ease. If we play 5-4-1, we could be in for another long night.

tbh if the competition in the championship wasnt so fierce this season id have both them sitting and macleod as part of the attacking midfield 3 along with aird and templeton, bring mckay on for temps as the game goes on

I'd rather we'd have not given him the years extension & played Peralta instead.