***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Aye it will be. Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk English when they're broadcasting a Rangers game... apparently though, all Rangers fans understand Gaelic..

It's not Andy Wanker, though - you can't have everything.....

:lol:

It's weird that occasionally they will speak English at half time and then go right back to speaking swamp people language seconds later

Is that cos they have a summariser who can't speak the lingo?

What channel is this game on? Ps Hutton better no be playing

I hate to slag off any Rangers player and I'm sure he's a good guy but for me Kyle Hutton is just not a good footballer what ally sees in him I just don't get, watching him play and all he does is a easy side way pass every time, when space opens up in front of him he's lost and passes sideways again.

Aye it will be. Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk English when they're broadcasting a Rangers game... apparently though, all Rangers fans understand Gaelic..

" Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk english " Its a gaelic speaking channel would be the answer.to that one. Lets be honest , even though i don't understand a word, its an improvement on Liam McLeod / Billy Dodds whom i also don't understand.

" Don't see why the fuckers don't just talk english " Its a gaelic speaking channel would be the answer.to that one. Lets be honest , even though i don't understand a word, its an improvement on Liam McLeod / Billy Dodds whom i also don't understand.

:lol:

I think we will win comfortably on Tuesday, we didn't play that badly yesterday and two stupid mistakes cost us against a team that should be playing EPL football. I've always defended Moshni but to be honest he shouldn't be in the side ever again, CB pairing for Tuesday has to be big Zal and Mcgregor and though he may not be the best, Foster is our best right back at the moment so has to play in my opinion.

We could quite easily lose to Hibs and Hearts in the next week and nothing will change. Shit football all season but we'll probably stumble to the title as Hearts will probably drop more points than us. On to the top league then under McCoist and co and we'll struggle to get second

What I would like

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Zal Wallace

MacLeod Black Law

Templeton Boyd McKay

What I predict

Bell

McGregor Jig Zal Wallace

Hutton Black

MacLeod Law Smith

Miller

Would like

Bell

Sinnamon, Zal, Gasparotto, Wallace

McLeod , Law

Templeton,

Clark, Miller, McKay/Aird

Predict

Same as you.

Is that cos they have a summariser who can't speak the lingo?

I think it is out of respect to the person they are talking to who has no gaelic and it is live so a translator would be daft. The summariser like all the people on alba are at least bilingual - some multi-lingual.

Fucking hell, we are made of glass....and excuses.

For me Tuesday's game will represent a pivotal moment for objective evidence as to how far we have come. It will also test the theory that our pre-season performances and results don't matter.

tha gu dearbh a mhathain bochd agus tha canan sgonneil. *halftime* yes indeed so it is ** tioraidh an drasd